Best Century Nickname?

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Best Century Nickname?

Jesse "The Birdman" Kartes
20%
Matt "The Sniper" Pfaff
5%
Justin "The Slammin" Ledger
No votes
Garrett "The Speed" Jacobs
No votes
Andre "The Little Giant" Maund
5%
Bruce Goving "or Go Home!"
55%
Chris "Too Tall" Rivinius
No votes
Chris "The Plumber" Rivinius
15%

Total votes : 20

Best Century Nickname?

Postby Baller_2010 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:54 pm

What Bismarck Century player nickname do you like the most?

I added the last one myself, reason being as Rivinius has been known to shut the water off on people (especially Kielpienski)
Baller_2010
NDPreps Starter

Re: Best Century Nickname?

Postby balla45 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:52 pm

I'm going to give you and this ip address a 2 week vacation simply because of the stupidity of this topic.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball18 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:56 pm

i dont see anything wrong with this. i thought it was kinda humorous
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby balla45 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:58 pm

Fine. I won't ban the ip. If any of the other moderators finds this humorous, they can reinstate baller_2010.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby october23sp » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:04 pm

David "Doi Man" Marcis who plays soccer.
october23sp
NDPreps Starter

Postby powercat » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:59 am

i voted "the plumber" because having your water turned off is no fun.
powercat
NDPreps Starter

Postby sthome12 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:13 am

This post is funny.
Anyway, I voted already.
:D :D
sthome12

Postby i am legend » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:18 am

this topic is stupid. its bad enough when you talk them up so much, but at least ur talking basketball. seriously this is dumb and makes me like century even less.
i am legend
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Hinsa » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:32 am

No rules are being violated with this topic or any of the posts I've seen so far.

Is it dumb and a bit annoying? Maybe...there just seems to be a clan of posters at Century every year that doesn't get the idea that the more you talk up your teammates/classmates/schoolmates, the more other teams want to shove it down your throat.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby i am legend » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:37 am

Hinsa wrote:No rules are being violated with this topic or any of the posts I've seen so far.

Is it dumb and a bit annoying? Maybe...there just seems to be a clan of posters at Century every year that doesn't get the idea that the more you talk up your teammates/classmates/schoolmates, the more other teams want to shove it down your throat.

exactly. i just dont see the point, its just going to make it worse for them when they lose.
i am legend
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baller24 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:17 pm

I believe that baller2010 should be reinstated just because mauer doesnt like it doenst mean it cant be on here.. Almost a power trip on your part mauer, not cool that you think you can ban someone just because you think a topic is stupid. I personally like it and voted govig or go home!!
baller24
NDPreps Starter

Postby balla45 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:19 pm

I don't powertrip. Every action that a moderator does is logged. Like I said, if any moderator disagrees, I hope they unban him.

But, since all of you think this is a good topic, I'll bring him back. Maybe I should take things less seriously, I will have to consider doing that.

Baller_2010 has been reinstated.

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby baller24 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:21 am

balla45 wrote:I don't powertrip. Every action that a moderator does is logged. Like I said, if any moderator disagrees, I hope they unban him.

But, since all of you think this is a good topic, I'll bring him back. Maybe I should take things less seriously, I will have to consider doing that.

Baller_2010 has been reinstated.

Well good, thank you for understanding that this site is more then just a serious discussion, some fun should be able to go on and i believe it can..
baller24
NDPreps Starter

Postby Baller_2010 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:29 pm

i am legend wrote:
Hinsa wrote:No rules are being violated with this topic or any of the posts I've seen so far.

exactly. i just dont see the point, its just going to make it worse for them when they lose.

For like the third time I'm not even from Century... If anyone paid half attention to me before the basketball season started they'd know what I was doing
Baller_2010
NDPreps Starter

Postby nd_football_69 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:08 pm

does century have two kids named bruce cause the only bruce that i thought went there was govig but i guess now they have this bruce goving kid
nd_football_69
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Baller_2010 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:52 pm

Yeah, I know I misspelt it. I don't really see the point in your sarcastic remark over a mistakenly put 'n'.
Baller_2010
NDPreps Starter

Postby nd_football_69 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:38 pm

I dont see your point in making such a sarcastic topic. If you are going to try and make fun of century's nicknames please do not srew up and since you did you deserved the sarcastic remark.
nd_football_69
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Baller_2010 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:44 pm

At least someones smart enough to realize I've been making fun of Century in all my basketball posts acting like I'm hyping them up. It's as if no one saw me spar with all the Century Stein lovers in track last year and forgot when everyone jumped on me when I joked kicking everyone off from Century would delete all the useless posts on here just hyping up friends with stupid posts.
Baller_2010
NDPreps Starter

Postby gerth21 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:38 pm

balla45, in your infinite righteousness as a mod you broke rule #6 with your first post in this thread.
You know you're egotistical when you think people hate you because you THINK you're the best.
gerth21
NDPreps Rookie

Postby MARKWALD23 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:44 pm

Gerth, He's a mod. He's suppose to go around and view all topics.
MARKWALD23
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby gerth21 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:46 pm

Yes, I realize that. But he broke the forum rules he's supposed to enforce when he posted. Read the rules.
You know you're egotistical when you think people hate you because you THINK you're the best.
gerth21
NDPreps Rookie

Postby MARKWALD23 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:55 pm

I did. It has to do with trolling. He's a mod. What else can he do?
MARKWALD23
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby gerth21 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:50 pm

Yes, he has to read it. But rule #6 also implies that if you don't like the content, don't post in the thread. Because he's a mod he has to read, but at the same time he doesn't have to post. I agree with whoever called it a power trip on his part.
gerth21
NDPreps Rookie

Postby MARKWALD23 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:15 pm

He didn't go on a powertrip. He along with others get fed up with all these dumb Century topics.
MARKWALD23
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby balla45 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:12 am

gerth21 wrote:balla45, in your infinite righteousness as a mod you broke rule #6 with your first post in this thread.

"The bottom line is that members must use common sense when posting on here. Certain things just don't belong on here and we don't have time to list them all. Too much time and effort is put into making sure this is a forum that we can enjoy and be proud of, one stupid topic, or member who wants to find ways around the rules will be only ruin the work of a lot of people. "

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Next

Return to Boys