Jesse "Birdman" Kartés

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Jesse "Birdman" Kartés

Postby John Cena » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:12 pm

Jesse "Birdman" Kartés- unrealized pillar of Century Boy Basketball. Praise Kartés baby.
IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE KING IS COOKIN'
John Cena
NDPreps Starter

Re: Jesse "Birdman" Kartés

Postby TheYessMan » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:25 pm

Go Birdman. Just saying, whoever doesnt agree with this, does not know basketball. This godlike bird came into the season just switching his position, and he has really been lighting up the boards. 22! number of points he put up last game. I believe there is no one that can stop this majestic creature from soaring to the top and pulling century in his talons to a state championship for sure. Brian the giant kelpinski aint got nothing in his arsenal to stop the flight of THE BIRDMAN!!! watch him crank his birdwalk cacaaawww
Last edited by TheYessMan on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheYessMan
TheYessMan
NDPreps Starter

Postby The 1 man wolf pack » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:53 pm

i totally agree with the both of you he is not a man and he is better than a god he is THE BIRDMAN i mean 22 points 4 three rediculous its gona be a great year for century patriots and THE BIRDMAN
The 1 man wolf pack
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Baller_2010 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:38 pm

I definitely agree, "The Birdman" is a baller and will probably be the unanimous Mr. Basketball. THE BIRDMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Baller_2010
NDPreps Starter

Postby THE BIRDMAN FAN » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:03 pm

Dude ive seen him play man he is the BOSS unstopable The Birdman for LIFE
THE BIRDMAN FAN
NDPreps Rookie

Postby TheYessMan » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:39 am

Just going to state this... Birdman is probably the most electrifying player in the NBA and in WDA!!! :!: !!!
TheYessMan
TheYessMan
NDPreps Starter

Postby LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:05 pm

well because i dont go to century..and because im not lame enough to get all my freinds to make posts about some player whos decent at best. im gunna have to say he is not that good and century is going nowhere fast, unless they some how scrap up some defence offence coaching and heart
Wheres the knee
LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY
NDPreps Reserve

Postby i am legend » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:12 pm

LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY wrote:well because i dont go to century..and because im not lame enough to get all my freinds to make posts about some player whos decent at best. im gunna have to say he is not that good and century is going nowhere fast, unless they some how scrap up some defence offence coaching and heart

YES!!!! thank u!!!! its about time someone agrees with me on this. I bet this" birdman" doesnt even make all state, because he is no where near kielpienski. trust me, he is solid but no where near as good as they say.
i am legend
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby i am legend » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:42 am

HOLY CRAP!!! kartes went for one whole point last night!!! Next stop NBA? lol.
i am legend
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby THE BIRDMAN FAN » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:13 am

i am legend wrote:
LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY wrote:well because i dont go to century..and because im not lame enough to get all my freinds to make posts about some player whos decent at best. im gunna have to say he is not that good and century is going nowhere fast, unless they some how scrap up some defence offence coaching and heart

YES!!!! thank u!!!! its about time someone agrees with me on this. I bet this" birdman" doesnt even make all state, because he is no where near kielpienski. trust me, he is solid but no where near as good as they say.

umm how many points did kielpienski score against century and i think its funny that century needs defence but we can hold someone that was talking to D1 schools last year as a sophomore to 16 points u one funny guy
THE BIRDMAN FAN
NDPreps Rookie

Postby balla45 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:05 pm

THE BIRDMAN FAN wrote:
i am legend wrote:

umm how many points did kielpienski score against century and i think its funny that century needs defence but we can hold someone that was talking to D1 schools last year as a sophomore to 16 points u one funny guy

Not taking anything away from Mattern and company, but Joe had the flu. Also, do you play or coach for Century? You said we so I assume you do.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby Mighty-Mouse » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:09 pm

balla45 wrote:
THE BIRDMAN FAN wrote:
i am legend wrote:

Not taking anything away from Mattern and company, but Joe had the flu. Also, do you play or coach for Century? You said we so I assume you do.

One thing you may have forgotten "BIRDMAN FAN", was Mandan score 43 pts that game. That means BK score 37% of the pts for the night...
"Here I am to save the day!"
Mighty-Mouse
NDPreps All-State

Postby Baller_2010 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:13 pm

I'm a Birdman fan, and I'm not from Century, quite the contrary usually I've been deemed a Century hater, so that's gotta count for something.
Baller_2010
NDPreps Starter

Postby i am legend » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:16 am

Baller_2010 wrote:I'm a Birdman fan, and I'm not from Century, quite the contrary usually I've been deemed a Century hater, so that's gotta count for something.

it actually doesn't.
i am legend
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Baller_2010 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:30 pm

i am legend wrote:
Baller_2010 wrote:I'm a Birdman fan, and I'm not from Century, quite the contrary usually I've been deemed a Century hater, so that's gotta count for something.

it actually doesn't.

Well that was in reference to someone claiming it was all just Century fans, if nothing else it disputes that point. That's all I was saying.
Baller_2010
NDPreps Starter

Return to Boys