Mandan Braves BB 2010 version

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Mandan Braves BB 2010 version

Postby balla45 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:44 pm

Impressive win versus Dickinson tonight. 70-50 when the starters were pulled. Kielpinski had a monster night with 22 points, 17 rebounds, 9 of them offensive, and 6 blocks, by my count. Mike Miller also very solid with 18 points and 6 rebounds. Devin Coyle contributed 11 points, including 3 consecutive 3s, and at least 5 assists. Jay Flaa rounded out the double figure scorers with 10 points.

Hanstad had 20 points, despite being double or tripled teamed on every screen and after he took his first dribble.

Also, to those hating on Kielpinski, are 61 points and 38 rebounds over his last 3 games satisfactory, or is he still a vastly overrated player? Season averages of 16.8 points, 10.1 rebounds, and over 2 blocks per game, on an 8-2 team.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby balla45 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:58 pm

Mandan with a big win over a Klabunde-less Saint Mary's team. Kielpinski with 18 points, 9 boards, and 5 blocks. Janz had 10 off the bench. Very good team effort. 19-2 run to start the game.

Tescher is dirty, and I apologize for even questioning what Steve Miller did.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby luvsports » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:18 am

balla45 wrote:Mandan with a big win over a Klabunde-less Saint Mary's team. Kielpinski with 18 points, 9 boards, and 5 blocks. Janz had 10 off the bench. Very good team effort. 19-2 run to start the game.

Tescher is dirty, and I apologize for even questioning what Steve Miller did.

Why didn't Klabunde play?
luvsports
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball fan » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:23 am

bALLA 45 PLEASE LOOK BACK INTO MY POSTS ABOUT TESHER...YES ALL IN CAPS...AGREED ENOUGH SAID...THE KID SHOULD BE BANNED FROM BASKETBALL
baseball fan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby skyman13 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:31 pm

Seems the Braves have found some confidence and a win streak mid-season...There defense has been solid the whole year and now maybe they have found some consistency in the offensive output...The "sleeping" giant has awoke in Bryan K in the middle...Seems the Bismarck game was a wake up call to him...has averaged double/doubles in the past few weeks..and blocking and altering shots..Getting contributions from Eisenbeis.(12 pts/game last 6).50% from the 3 point line ..he seems to find an open spot or two each game and the teammates are finding him...Coyle has had good numbers as well as Miller as the high post element...he gets his 8 points and 7 boards per game...Still would be nice to see that last spot in the 5 produce at a better clip..but maybe have to do it by committee and combine numbers by subs...

5 out 7 games at home down strecth..Century and Biz will be battles for them...other games are winnable...

see them ending up 15-4 with the #2 or #3 seed depending on Century game on Feb 4
skyman13
NDPreps Starter

Postby luvsports » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:57 pm

I like how Mandan looks right now....the CHS and BHS games will be fun to watch. I think they will take care of CHS, but, the BHS game might be a battle.
luvsports
NDPreps Starter

Postby balla45 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:47 pm

I would like to congratulate Bryan Kielpinski on his 1000th point tomorrow.

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to Boys