Best 3-Point Shooter in the West?

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Best 3-Point Shooter in the West?

Postby Schmidty22 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:18 pm

schmiddy101 wrote:
pimpdaddyG wrote:tom fraase for century. his three-ball is absolutely terrific. the rotation on it is perfect. without fraase stroken the three's, century would score half as many points.

Where was your boy frasse at last night during the bhs game I believe he got zero minutes of playing time last night

He may not have played in the varsity but I saw him score 20 in jv game and thats all i need to see to tell me he is a greta player
"I go out there and get my eyes gouged, my nose busted, my body slammed. I love the pain of the game."
Schmidty22
NDPreps Starter

Postby Indy5 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:46 pm

Schmidty22 wrote:
schmiddy101 wrote:
pimpdaddyG wrote:tom fraase for century. his three-ball is absolutely terrific. the rotation on it is perfect. without fraase stroken the three's, century would score half as many points.

Where was your boy frasse at last night during the bhs game I believe he got zero minutes of playing time last night

He may not have played in the varsity but I saw him score 20 in jv game and thats all i need to see to tell me he is a greta player

Scoring 20 in a JV game does not mean you are a great player.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby Schmidty22 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:54 am

True but it means he has promise as a rising star in the WDA
"I go out there and get my eyes gouged, my nose busted, my body slammed. I love the pain of the game."
Schmidty22
NDPreps Starter

Postby pimpdaddyG » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:08 pm

my boy fraase was absolutely terrific in the bhs jv game. he does not play any varsity, but he will definately clock minutes as a junior. he has a promising future to rise up and storm the wda.
pimpdaddyG
NDPreps Reserve

Postby magic » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:10 am

i must say, fraase does have a nice soft touch on the arc, and he can drive to the rim or shoot a pull up jumper when ever he wants. put that in your pipe and smoke it.
We should not hire people who are a threat to the religious faith of our students or a critic of the Church and its leaders
magic
NDPreps Rookie

Postby TheYessMan » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:04 pm

I have stated this once and i will state it again, my boy Mathew Pfaff aka the "sniper" is the best three point shooter in the west. He devoted his time in perfecting the art of the three point shot. Locking the rim of the basketball hoop in his sights, The Sniper is ready to assissinate any team that he is up against. So i will just say puff puff shoot!
TheYessMan
TheYessMan
NDPreps Starter

Postby magicmorman » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:03 pm

TheYessMan wrote:I have stated this once and i will state it again, my boy Mathew Pfaff aka the "sniper" is the best three point shooter in the west. He devoted his time in perfecting the art of the three point shot. Locking the rim of the basketball hoop in his sights, The Sniper is ready to assissinate any team that he is up against. So i will just say puff puff shoot!

Pfaff is good, but there are certainly better people in the wda. for example, hanstadde, just one of many.
Mormon Hill’ had been long designated ‘as the place in which countless treasures were buried
magicmorman
NDPreps Reserve

Postby collegesports_7 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:21 pm

Klabunde no doubt the best three point shooter.
collegesports_7
NDPreps Rookie

Postby collegesports_7 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:27 pm

Klabunde no doubt the best three point shooter.
collegesports_7
NDPreps Rookie

Postby TheYessMan » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:30 pm

nonono.. Pfaff... bluntly speaking, the sniper is the best!
TheYessMan
TheYessMan
NDPreps Starter

Postby Schmidty22 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:47 am

I completely agree he was clutch for Century's game against Williston in the first round of the WDA tourney
Schmidty22
NDPreps Starter

Postby squeak63 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:22 pm

how about jake miller??? shooting about 45 percent on the season and absolutly going off during WDA hitting 7-10 3's, he has got to be mentioned
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby Schmidty22 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:48 pm

After what I have seen this WDA tourney the easy choice is Matt "The Sniper" Pfaff of Century 5 threes against Dickinson and he made the All-Tourney team he is easily the best three-point shooter.
Schmidty22
NDPreps Starter

Postby iluvit » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:00 pm

Pfaff shouldnt have been all tourney team.... against bhs he went 0 for 1 shooting, not just threes overall shooting. Jarl Abrahamson should have been in his spot. Pfaff is not a good basketball player
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby KiNg LeBrOn » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:48 pm

iluvit wrote:Pfaff shouldnt have been all tourney team.... against bhs he went 0 for 1 shooting, not just threes overall shooting. Jarl Abrahamson should have been in his spot. Pfaff is not a good basketball player

Not a chance. Pfaff was awesome in the Williston and Dickinson games. His shooting was outstanding. How is Jarl a better player than Pfaff? He has no jump shot, and a very bad attitude. Also, Pfaff hit five threes right in Jarls face in the qualifier. Boom
Swag is vicious
KiNg LeBrOn
NDPreps Reserve

Postby OHIOST_rocks » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:00 pm

Pfaff is by far the best and he def. was right choice for all tourney team. He had 17 against williston and 19 against dickinson so like king lebron said BOOM!
OHIOST_rocks
NDPreps Reserve

Postby balla45 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:04 pm

Eiken or Hanstad are my picks for best 3 point shooter in the WDA, but Pfaff definately deserved his all tourney selection. He is the biggest reason that Century is going to state.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby MARKWALD23 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:41 pm

Hardly a sniper. All 18 of Pfaff's shots were 3's and he made 9. The only thing that matters though is he did get them in clutch moments.
MARKWALD23
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Schmidty22 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:03 am

iluvit wrote:Pfaff shouldnt have been all tourney team.... against bhs he went 0 for 1 shooting, not just threes overall shooting. Jarl Abrahamson should have been in his spot. Pfaff is not a good basketball player

He shouldn't have are you kidding me? He was 9-18 from beyond the arc and played the best overall out of any Century player he totally deserved that honor.
Schmidty22
NDPreps Starter

Postby magicmorman » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:06 am

MARKWALD23 wrote:Hardly a sniper. All 18 of Pfaff's shots were 3's and he made 9. The only thing that matters though is he did get them in clutch moments.

hardly a sniper? 9 for 18 is amazing! that is 50% shooting from beyond the arc!
Mormon Hill’ had been long designated ‘as the place in which countless treasures were buried
magicmorman
NDPreps Reserve

Postby magicmorman » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:07 am

magicmorman wrote:
MARKWALD23 wrote:Hardly a sniper. All 18 of Pfaff's shots were 3's and he made 9. The only thing that matters though is he did get them in clutch moments.

hardly a sniper? 9 for 18 is amazing! that is 50% shooting from beyond the arc! better than what you can shoot from beyond the arc
magicmorman
NDPreps Reserve

Postby iluvit » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:05 pm

okay, he plays good 2 out of the 3 games were they played garabage teams, and last time i checked it "all tournament team" not "best 2 games team". He acctually played a good defense and went 0 for 1? you got to be kidding me? Also i believe jake miller or justin ledger should have got it instead. They were more consistant throughout the tournament
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby crazymonkey2 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Matt Pfaff is ballin he was so clutch for century when quite frankly justin ledger wasnt and there both better then jake miller hands down
I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed
--Michael Jordan
crazymonkey2
NDPreps Reserve

Postby squeak63 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:19 pm

crazymonkey2 wrote:Matt Pfaff is ballin he was so clutch for century when quite frankly justin ledger wasnt and there both better then jake miller hands down

no they both weren't Jake shot 70 % from 3 during the tourney and averaged 10 points a game while pressuring the heck out of the other teams ball handler full court the entire game. He should have been all tourney
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby iluvit » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:09 am

Agreed, but the reason that didnt happen is cause century parents would complain and complain if they didnt have a century kid on their and 4 bismarck high kids. Which in all reality should have been the case
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Boys