2006-2007 Suprise

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby allstar23 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:17 pm

You mean John Baumgartner, he is a Junior at BHS and he is a good player and will maybe make a difference for BHS this year.
allstar23

Postby Saucesauer » Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:16 pm

jordanpippen wrote:Dont hate on jamestown. Jamestown got screwed by there old coach. He started the seniors who couldnt have made it on a fifth grade girls team. They had a junior class that should have been the starters. Just like VC.

Why is it in every sport thread jamestown is getting screwed? maybe they are just not very good?? has that crossed anyones mind
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ballplayer15 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:23 pm

ok jamestown could be a surprise if they win id say 4 games then they surprised me beating st marys twice and splitin with century but rumor has it grey cloud is back for century well i gues that really doesnt matter surprise teams williston or mandan seeing that people out there think bis could win it all and have money on dickonson belcourt isnt a surprise team they dont have the will or the coaching to do it so that being said ill say williston will have a good year and will surprise alot of people come on they got tons of hieght
ballplayer15

Postby Mr. Me Too » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:58 am

Belcourt not having the will to win, umm. . .lets see they threw a team together with mostly juniors and lost some really close games, so i think they have the will to win. .
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:16 pm

if they had such a good will to win wouldnt they have won all those close games?

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Mr. Me Too » Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:16 pm

cdub1 wrote:if they had such a good will to win wouldnt they have won all those close games?

Or i should say they will have "the will to win" more games then they did last year. . .but everyone has there own opinion right
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ballplayer15 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:49 pm

they had a better team last year and what did they do hm...
ballplayer15

Postby Mr. Me Too » Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:16 am

thenextbigthing wrote:they had a better team last year and what did they do hm...

Well they return 4 starters and will only need a big man when they face Williston but there big man last year wasn't really too good when it came to defending big men. But everyone has there own opinion like i said before
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ballplayer15 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:02 pm

there big man was there best player and yah u do need a big man if u want to do anything
ballplayer15

Postby Mr. Me Too » Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:31 pm

thenextbigthing wrote:there big man was there best player and yah u do need a big man if u want to do anything

Yea you can say he was there best player but when it came down to him defending John Peabody, Brian Qvale, or Shane Duscherer(spelling?) he would get scared. . .belcourt kept in the game against Beulah w/o there big man Jace Lafountain, but like i said before everyone has there own opinion
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ballplayer15 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:50 pm

man u dont gotta tell me something more than onc eu say that every post everyone has there own opinion but some opinons are just bad come on now i dont know what u see in belcourt id respect your opinion as a player cause no player out there is gunna admit someone is better but as a fan please thats just ridiculous
ballplayer15

Postby ballplayer15 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:02 pm

i really dont want to say much about mandan considering the amount they get bragged up on here its kinda sad but i kinda have to agree they could be a surprise team in the west though just might end up second or 3rd in the west even though i dont wanna give them much credit do to the insane amount of credit they get from so many mandan kids on here

surprise player - jesse morrell back off knee surgery if he stays elgible look for some strong production from him

off course belohlavek will do his regular role what id say like 18 to 22 a game

enough on josh maurer he really isnt going to do much poor jump shot atheletism above average really doesnt know how to use it

jesse morrell is the difference maker
Last edited by ballplayer15 on Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
ballplayer15

Postby Mr. Me Too » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:06 pm

thenextbigthing wrote:i really dont want to say much about mandan considering the amount they get bragged up on here its kinda sad but i kinda have to agree they could be a surprise team in the west though just might end up second or 3rd in the west even though i dont wanna give them much credit do to the insane amount of credit they get from so many mandan kids on here

surprise player - jesse morrell back off knee surgery if he stays elgible look for some strong production from him

off course belohlavek will do his regular role what id say like 18 to 22 a game

enough on josh maurer he really isnt going to do much poor jump shot atheletism above average really doesnt know how to use it

jesse morrell is the difference maker

yea. . .i guess your right, the only person really coming back from Mandan is Belohlavek he is amazing. . .only player i know of from Mandan
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball30 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:26 am

Thank you to "thenextbigthing" for also realizing that Mandan is talked up more than any other school in the state...Dont get me wrong i like mandan, but cmon now
baseball30

Postby NDSportsFan » Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:31 am

Please everyone,

In order to be fair.  If someone wants to start a topic and talk it to death that is their choice.  There isn't any reason someone can't start a topic about debate or speech and talk it to death if that's what they want to do. 

Please start topics about what you want to talk about and just ignore those you don't.   Thanks
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby oldtymer » Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:19 pm

Luke Martinez of BHS and the Pintar kid of BHS will both see some quality minutes Martinez may jump into the starting lineup
oldtymer

Postby Ming01 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:18 pm

oldtymer wrote:Luke Martinez of BHS and the Pintar kid of BHS will both see some quality minutes Martinez may jump into the starting lineup

Martinez will not start.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby cdub1 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:00 pm

Ming01 wrote:
oldtymer wrote:Luke Martinez of BHS and the Pintar kid of BHS will both see some quality minutes Martinez may jump into the starting lineup

Martinez will not start.

martinez is pretty good pintar wont even start his senior year though (jacobson gunderson thomas klein thorton) cuz i know someone is gonna ask who i thikn will start
Last edited by cdub1 on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Hi Rizer » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:19 pm

Good suprise will be for devils lake... mitch sylling if he does play this season will prolly be at the starting guard postion and will blow up once and a while

Another will be Kareem for South... last year he could throw down monster dunks in practice over his teammates but when it came game time it seemed he got scared

last in the EDC will be the small point for whapaton that is one of the best 3 point shooters i have seen in a long time... he is a junior this year and i will be waiting for him to blow up this season
Hi Rizer

Postby BB Fan » Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:23 am

Matt Annenson 6'6" from South!!! This kid has better hands than i have ever seen! A really good team player and plays defence. Knows what it takes to win games. 
Last edited by BB Fan on Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maybe another day
BB Fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby Hi Rizer » Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:17 pm

BB Fan wrote:Matt Annenson 6'6" from South!!! This kid has better hands than i have ever seen! A really good team player and plays defence. Knows what it takes to win games. Matt is my Gold key in the East!! The only way that he wont be effective is if its by someone elses choice other than his own!! Which is the reason why not allot of people have actually heard of him!! He is a winner!!!!

has anyone else even heard of this kid?? only big south kid i know is kareem... what postion matt play?
Last edited by Hi Rizer on Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi Rizer

Postby ndbb » Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:54 pm

he is a senior post, played mostly JV last year, he is decent, i dont know his progression as of late.
ndbb
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby BB Fan » Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:17 pm

ndbb wrote:he is a senior post, played mostly JV last year, he is decent, i dont know his progression as of late.

Yes a senior. When he went down to Kearny he averaged more ppg than Qualey and the same as Ismail Kareem. 

http://www.missbasketball.com/boys/as/mbi/2006/IndividualScoringLeaders.pdf
Last edited by BB Fan on Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maybe another day
BB Fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby ballplayer15 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:11 pm

BB Fan wrote:Matt Annenson 6'6" from South!!! This kid has better hands than i have ever seen! A really good team player and plays defence. Knows what it takes to win games. Matt is my Gold key in the East!! The only way that he wont be effective is if its by someone elses choice other than his own!! Which is the reason why not allot of people have actually heard of him!! He is a winner!!!!

His Last name is not Anderson, apperently his own school cant get his name right.

his name is Matt Annenson

http://www2.edutech.nodak.edu/edcbb/Boys/teams/south.html

ok were talkin about a no name kid here
ballplayer15

Postby smart source » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm

cdub1 wrote:
Ming01 wrote:

Martinez will not start.

martinez is pretty good pintar wont even start his senior year though (jacobson gunderson thomas klein thorton) cuz i know someone is gonna ask who i thikn will start
i played martinez last year he is decent but no where near varsity material
smart source

PreviousNext

Return to Boys