2006-2007 Suprise

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby cdub1 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:18 pm

martinez got really good in summer league though he is varsity material not all state or nothing but he is a solid player

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby bballer_fan_4life » Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:19 pm

You hear so much about mandan or BHS players, but you say suprise, and the suprise this year will be Belcourt.  They are working hard and doing good.  They have worked hard and gotten faster.  Ya'll be suprised.  No one mentions the players on TMHS that will show this year. Yeah Shaun Knife is good, so is Billy Houle, but the one you will see show this year is DeAndre Boswell.  When u talk about point guards, everyone over looks him.  If i remember, he broke a few ankles last year, and he has gotten faster!!!  So he is someone u should look at and worry about.

Talk about natural talent!!!
Last edited by bballer_fan_4life on Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bballer_fan_4life
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Hi Rizer » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:02 am

[align=left]
bballer_fan_4life wrote:You hear so much about mandan or BHS players, but you say suprise, and the suprise this year will be Belcourt.  They are working hard and doing good.  They have worked hard and gotten faster.  Ya'll be suprised.  No one mentions the players on TMHS that will show this year. Yeah Shaun Knife is good, so is Billy Houle, but the one you will see show this year is DeAndre Boswell.  When u talk about point guards, everyone over looks him.  If i remember, he broke a few ankles last year, and he has gotten faster!!!  So he is someone u should look at and worry about.

[/align]

Talk about natural talent!!!
Does this kid play for belcourt... and is belcourt class B
Hi Rizer

Postby bballer_fan_4life » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:19 am

No Belcourt is not class B it is a class A and u know it!!!

U trying to make ur self feel better!  It's ok to be scared and u should be!
bballer_fan_4life
NDPreps Rookie

Postby cdub1 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:50 pm

bballer_fan_4life wrote:No Belcourt is not class B it is a class A and u know it!!!

U trying to make ur self feel better!  It's ok to be scared and u should be!

i really dont see how he is tryin to make himself feel better and y should everybody be scared of belcourt?

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Mr. Me Too » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:37 pm

Yes DeAndre Boswell is gonna be someone this year. . .but he won't be able to do very much against the better pG's in this league like Fridley, Belohlavek, and Feser. Yea DeAndre is quick and fast but from what i seen he plays a lil outta control and doesn't always put the ball where it should be
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bballer_fan_4life » Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:10 am

Yeah well to each his own, u will see how much he has done, and as for out of control, it ain't that. 

No one can handle his passes.  The kid is fast and knows how to control the ball.

Hes been working all summer, has gotten better, as has all of Belcourt.  all of them have been working this summer, so...

As for scared, don't hate, just beware.
Last edited by bballer_fan_4life on Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
bballer_fan_4life
NDPreps Rookie

Postby nd-ball41 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:49 am

bballer_fan_4life wrote:Yeah well to each his own, u will see how much he has done, and as for out of control, it ain't that. 

No one can handle his passes.  The kid is fast and knows how to control the ball.

Hes been working all summer, has gotten better, as has all of Belcourt.  all of them have been working this summer, so...

As for scared, don't hate, just beware.

well golly, thanks for the heads up. If he's as good as u say, i cant wait to see him play.
nd-ball41

Postby Mr. Me Too » Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:06 pm

Yes DeAndre is an awesome ball player, who isn't on the radar of being a player to watch. . .He should be a match-up problem this year with his quickness
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ballplayer15 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:29 pm

um nothin on fridley
ballplayer15

Postby Mr. Me Too » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:12 pm

thenextbigthing wrote:um nothin on fridley

WOW. . .naw i didn't watch them play against each other so i have no comment
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bballer2 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:16 pm

shaun knife is a player to watch taht boy can play ball... s grown and gotten quicker so im excited to watch that boy play... watch out for belcourt especially at belcourt
bballer2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ballplayer15 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:20 am

shaun knife can play theres no doubt in that but billy houle as the better player last year in my opinion well... shaun knife was better but billy houle was more agressive if knife gets aggresive
ballplayer15

Postby Mr. Me Too » Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:54 pm

thenextbigthing wrote:shaun knife can play theres no doubt in that but billy houle as the better player last year in my opinion well... shaun knife was better but billy houle was more agressive if knife gets aggresive

If he gets more agressive he can do more. . .but i don't know Knife is an agressive player, from  what i seen he was just a mid range jump shooter and occasionally slice to the rim but im excited to watch him this year.
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ballplayer15 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:52 pm

the_man wrote:we are going to come at mandan like a spider monkey.  shake and bake.

yah you shook and you baked and got toasted with a huge reffin advantage
Last edited by ballplayer15 on Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ballplayer15

Postby ballplayer15 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:54 pm

ndbb wrote:All I've got to say is December 5th Mandan.  Talk all you want, you guys all seem to be quite good at it on here.

not really a game you should of looked forward too huh welcome to the WDA it wil be a long season
ballplayer15

Postby O_Snap » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:49 pm

Maybe it's just me or it seemed like Jamestown got all the calls against Mandan and still didn't do very well?? does anyone agree on the reffing that game?
O_Snap

Postby Ming01 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:56 pm

O_Snap wrote:Maybe it's just me or it seemed like Jamestown got all the calls against Mandan and still didn't do very well?? does anyone agree on the reffing that game?

well i wasnt at the game but i saw in the paper that mandan had 23 fouls and jamestown 15; but usually the home team gets the benefit of the doubt on some calls and usually has the least fouls
Last edited by Ming01 on Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby FargoHottie15 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:07 pm

hey this is a little off topic, but is Thomas Dahl from Valley City not playin this year? I didn't see his name in the box score agaisnt Jamestown...He would easily be their best player...
FargoHottie15
NDPreps Starter

Postby nd-ball41 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:21 am

FargoHottie15 wrote:hey this is a little off topic, but is Thomas Dahl from Valley City not playin this year? I didn't see his name in the box score agaisnt Jamestown...He would easily be their best player...

i believe that he tore his ACL during football this season, so that is why he is not playing
nd-ball41

Postby FargoHottie15 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:33 am

oh that's unfortunate...I believe VC would've held their own in the EDC with him in the middle...
FargoHottie15
NDPreps Starter

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:29 am

Thomas Dahl would help but he also clumsy and would be in foul trouble in every game.

Do not look for Valley City to supprise anyone this season, they lost to Jamestown on Friday at home, and Jamestown might win four games this year.
"One thing you have to remember Bobby, soccer was invented in europe by women, so they would have something to do while the men stayed home and did the dishes"
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndball130 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:05 am

i heard dahl is actually expected back before the end of the season...could make a difference for the hi-liners
ndball130
NDPreps Reserve

Postby rep » Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:47 am

GRIDIRON GURU wrote:Do not look for Valley City to supprise anyone this season, they lost to Jamestown on Friday at home, and Jamestown might win four games this year.

i would say valley nearly surprised jamestown...the hi-liners led by 16 at one point
Last edited by rep on Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
rep

Postby ndball130 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:17 pm

their man in the middle brunjes was played i think 10 min because of foul trouble.....with dahl and him out no wonder heck dropped 37
ndball130
NDPreps Reserve

PreviousNext

Return to Boys