2007 State Champions...Who wins it?

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby ballplayer15 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:31 pm

back to the topis i belive that williston has a good chance at the chmapionship good post play is the key to highschool basketball
ballplayer15

Postby Hi Rizer » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:21 am

who does williston have? there is no way quavle could carry that team on his own... he is not good enought at all
Hi Rizer

Postby player22 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:50 pm

yes marcus fridley did play point guard for that ECI team and i would know cause i was on the junior west team. marcus was on the senior team so i didn't play with him but the junior and senior teams would practice together and the juniors always watched the seniors play over the summer.

I am from williston and i am going for williston but i still have to say i think dickinson will win it. they look to be just to tough to stop, even though i think they will have some very good and very close games.
player22

Postby player22 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:50 pm

they have both of the qvales. in my oppinion they will both be very tough to stop this year. but i guess we won't know for sure until the season starts.
player22

Previous

Return to Boys