EDC Predictions

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: EDC Predictions

Postby balla45 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:41 pm

trigger wrote:
NDC wrote:
newcomer15 wrote:Red River has not beat Devils Lake this year. Devils Lake has a very good team

They finally beat them when it matters most. Colon fouled out with about two minutes left. I think that is what pushed it in Red River's favor. the two winning points were free throws by Tanner Boomersbach with 12.5 remaining

The game was close, Devils Lake was the better team. I don't understand why Schreiner gets away with all his antics, he would be much better off growing up and just playing the game. I can see what Paul Gasol, Schreiner and the Red River coach have in common, all three of them whine the entire game.

And all three of them win and are good at what they do.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby squatch » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:24 pm

Does the EDC have an all tournament team or just All Edc?
squatch
NDPreps Starter

Postby bruins44 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:37 pm

squatch wrote:Does the EDC have an all tournament team or just All Edc?

The East Region does not have an all tournament team, Why I dont know, the WDA does! so after the championship game, they will announce the "All Conference" team which was voted on by the coaches last week, they will also name the Senior Player of the year.
bruins44
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby squatch » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:43 pm

Thanks bruins! and i think its stupid too the edc shud have an all tournament team! If they did who do you think would be on it?
squatch
NDPreps Starter

Postby Athlete » Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:33 pm

The Red River and West Fargo game was intense. Red River played amazing. The way Red River has been playing right now, i think that they have a good chance to take the number 1 seed in EDC
Athlete
NDPreps Rookie

Postby ballaholic_32 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:56 am

Dboy23 wrote:
blob wrote:
Dagamav wrote:South pulls off the shocker in round 1 vs WF, then wins one of their next two games to make state. Theyre gonna shock the world, im sure of it.

South is getting crushed by WF as we speak.

The first half was very competitive and close, and WF pulled away later. If more than one player besided Fisher shows up for South on the offensive end, they could very well beat Red River or DL.
Richard Kazane is not a good offensive player for South, but the man can rebound and play D. I bet he almost had 20 rebounds, close to 10 offensive.
The Bruins just need more consistent offensive production from the likes of Everson, Wawers, Redinger, Karley, and Shaw. The way I see it, Hendrickson is always rotating players in and out, no one can get in a groove out there. Fisher sat on the bench for an 8 minute span in the first half.

i think Richard kazane wasnt playin good because of his injurer in his thumb that happened in the beginin of the season
Give me the ball and watch me what I do with it
ballaholic_32
NDPreps Reserve

Postby digger » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:32 pm

Greg Limke is a terrific coach. Watched the West Fargo-Moorhead High game last night, second time I've seen each team play. West Fargo has good guards, Flaten, Hoy and Farkas are quick, play good defense, take care of the ball, heady players. Not real scoring threats, in fact, West Fargo doesn't really have an "offensive" player, someone opposing teams have to account for or he'll make them pay. Their interior guys work hard, position themselves well. Limke seems to prepare them to do whatever they need to for each game, and they stick to the gameplan. Great coaching, solid hardworking players that buy into the gameplan, tough defense. Moorhead isn't a power this year but that was a nice win for the Packers.
digger
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Boys