Best Coach

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby truplaya » Mon May 29, 2006 9:35 pm

i dont know many eda coachs but im pretty sure steve miller has to be up there
truplaya

Postby da bullz » Tue May 30, 2006 12:11 pm

First of all, sorry, but it's edc.  And you hit the nail on the head, Steve Miller is the best coach in the state.  The duel coaching of miller and mattern make it tough for any coach to out coach, it's up to his players every year to perform and he always has them ready.  Any coach who takes his team to the tv round at state like fifteen straight years and has coached in four of the last seven state tourney championships must be considered the best.  Followed probably by manson from minot.
da bullz
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Central208 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:01 am

I think what Dan Carlson did last year for Central was a big surprise because they weren't even expected to come close to the state tournament. Congrats.

Central208
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Ming01 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:54 am

Yeah I would go with either Steve Miller or Gene Manson
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby FargoHottie15 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:13 am

yeah dan shultis from fargo north has taken them to the championship game his first 2 years as the coach....whatever its no big deal i guess
FargoHottie15
NDPreps Starter

Postby demonfan74 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:10 am

i think it is a big deal that he was able to do that his first two years, but i still think steve miller deserves most of the credit for best coach.  even if they don't have the best players (meaning a number of good players, not just a couple), it seems like they have the best team.  they always find a way to win during the post season. 
demonfan74
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Notorious » Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:07 am

Gotta go with Miller.  He has proven himself over time.
Notorious
NDPreps Starter

Return to Boys