Biggest rivals in the state

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby FargoHottie15 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:18 am

if valley city or jamestown could field decent teams that would be a nice rivalry

north vs south is always packed and usually a really good game.....plus...the fans are always rowdy...theres usually a few kids ejected becuase of excessive taunting

bismarck high vs century is a good matchup becuase they are usually both pretty talented
FargoHottie15
NDPreps Starter

Postby CrossFire » Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:01 pm

saas25 i believe you are the one trying to start a fight they have an arugment over there teams its not like there fighting taking each other down just having a fun arugment cause they have different likes!  So you are the one just making them both mad so i think you should just stop saying things like this to make other people mad.

Maybe its just me but i like hearing them standing up for there school isnt that what your suppose to do maybe in a different matter but everyone shows it different!
CrossFire
NDPreps Reserve

Postby jrh22 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:37 pm

CrossFire wrote:saas25 i believe you are the one trying to start a fight they have an arugment over there teams its not like there fighting taking each other down just having a fun arugment cause they have different likes!  So you are the one just making them both mad so i think you should just stop saying things like this to make other people mad.

Maybe its just me but i like hearing them standing up for there school isnt that what your suppose to do maybe in a different matter but everyone shows it different!

Unneccesary comment by Crossfire.  I think Sass25 had a great point.
jrh22
NDPreps Starter

Postby Saas25 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:55 pm

cdub1 wrote:Are you trying to say that basketball players are gay?

Crossfire: you are saying that the above comments is a legit argument about their schools, well it's not.  All it is just saying stuff to each other and not even talking bout there schools so don't tell me that I'm trying to get them mad when I'm just telling them to talk about the subject and not stuff off topic to make the other one mad. Comprende?
Saas25
NDPreps Starter

Postby CrossFire » Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:03 pm

Ok look at this he did say something about if you play basketball your about as straight as a circle im just wondering but that sounds like he was calling bball players gay wouldnt you say so cdub was asking a very good question that i would have asked also!

So if anyone to blame its him for a remark like that maybe he should be the one warned not cdub so im sick of you going against mandan because thats stupid look at that guy calling us gay ok maybe not gay but it sounds like it to me!
CrossFire
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndfan » Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:40 pm

Alright i've had enough of this topic.

CLOSED!!!!!
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to Boys