Mandan Basketball

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby SiouxUND » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:09 pm

Ha, ok landon rachel will light up mauer.  Or Brandon Dale.  Or Tom Roemmich.
SiouxUND
NDPreps Starter

Postby ballplayer15 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:47 pm

SiouxUND wrote:Ha, ok landon rachel will light up mauer.  Or Brandon Dale.  Or Tom Roemmich.

who are they
Last edited by ballplayer15 on Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ballplayer15

Postby vikes_fan » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:10 am

Mandan will beat jamestown tommorrow night.  The blue jays may win 1 or 2 games this year and they will be agains St. Marys if that.  I just think Mandan will have the better team tommorrow night. Not saying that Mandan is going to go all the way this year but i do believe they do have the potential to be in the Top 3 or 4 in the WDA, and that all depends on how their Head Coach lets them play.  Not hating on Coach Miller but Mandan should have a had a good team last year also but he slows them down to much. They started out what 3-1 or 4-1 or something like that then he never let them run anymore like the were and the ended up 8-16 or something.
vikes_fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby cdub1 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:12 am

thenextbigthing wrote:
SiouxUND wrote:Ha, ok landon rachel will light up mauer.  Or Brandon Dale.  Or Tom Roemmich.

who are they

nobody has heard of any of these people and you still cant stop belohlavek

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby nd-ball41 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:30 am

cdub1 wrote:
thenextbigthing wrote:

who are they

nobody has heard of any of these people and you still cant stop belohlavek

why can't they...has anyone in the west seen jamestown's team lately? The team they put on the court to start last year could have been beat by the jv team
nd-ball41

Postby ballplayer15 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:12 pm

maurer talks alot but the kid can play thats for sure we will all see tommorow night though
ballplayer15

Postby nd-ball41 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:52 pm

thenextbigthing wrote:maurer talks alot but the kid can play thats for sure we will all see tommorow night though

you are correct my dear sir..it's going down tomorrow night
nd-ball41

Postby vikes_fan » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:52 pm

And boy let me tell u it went down Mandan over Jamestown 84-66 not even a close game at all
vikes_fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby vikes_fan » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:52 pm

jamestown came within i believe 8 or 9 was the closest down the stretch it was 45-34 at halftime
Last edited by vikes_fan on Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vikes_fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby #50mandan » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:01 am

alls i gotta say is who saw belohlavek jam on that one kid? amazing
ill do it
#50mandan
NDPreps Starter

Postby NDdominator » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:52 am

all I gotta say is mandan will lose to belcourt both times lose to all st. mary's once and end up under .500 because they are MANDAN maybe make it to state if they do they will lose out like last time because they are MANDAN they have a good team once and a great awhile when a they can ride the coattails of a good player never will they be a good team
NDdominator

Postby vikes_fan » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:01 am

NDdominator wrote:all I gotta say is mandan will lose to belcourt both times lose to all st. mary's once and end up under .500 because they are MANDAN maybe make it to state if they do they will lose out like last time because they are MANDAN they have a good team once and a great awhile when a they can ride the coattails of a good player never will they be a good team

MANDAN will beat Belcourt in Mandan and the only way the lose is in belcourt is because Belcourt always gets the calls in their gym. And no they wont lose to St Marys and the will finish over .500 percent and they have a good team this year they will play well
Last edited by vikes_fan on Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
vikes_fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndbb » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:30 am

the score was deceiving, jamestown had it down to 5 within 10 minutes of the second half.
ndbb
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ballplayer15 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:49 pm

ndbb wrote:the score was deceiving, jamestown had it down to 5 within 10 minutes of the second half.

yah it was they should of lost by 30 or more but there hole starting 5 was in foul trouble all game by very very loopside reffing and not to mention terrible calls jamestown is not a very good team at all
ballplayer15

Postby O_Snap » Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:51 pm

Yeah the calls were ridiculous against Mandan.  And who thinks Heck is even that good??? He looked nothing special Tuesday night Kinda just uses his weight thats about it.
O_Snap

Postby ndbb » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:39 pm

O_Snap wrote:Yeah the calls were ridiculous against Mandan.  And who thinks Heck is even that good??? He looked nothing special Tuesday night Kinda just uses his weight thats about it.

21 points.
ndbb
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby O_Snap » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:42 pm

Yeah I know he had 21 points which is a good game but his style just doesn't impress me but i guess if he puts up that ppg it must work
O_Snap

Postby rep » Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:21 pm

O_Snap wrote:Yeah the calls were ridiculous against Mandan.  And who thinks Heck is even that good??? He looked nothing special Tuesday night Kinda just uses his weight thats about it.

i think heck is good, he did finish with 20-some points (can't remember the exact total)...use what god gave you
Last edited by rep on Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rep

Postby NDdominator » Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:08 pm

HA, no they will not maybe a game over .500 if that double digits in the loss column guaranteed they are decent not the worst team in the state but near the bottom of the barrel
NDdominator

Postby nd-ball41 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:03 am

rep wrote:

i think heck is good, he did finish with 20-some points (can't remember the exact total)...use what god gave you

heck dropped 37 last night vs. valley city...so ya i think heck is pretty darn good
nd-ball41

Postby threeball » Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:07 am

nd-ball41 wrote:
rep wrote:

heck dropped 37 last night vs. valley city...so ya i think heck is pretty darn good

Im pretty sure valley city is not good at all.
threeball
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby vikes_fan » Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:22 am

threeball wrote:
nd-ball41 wrote:
rep wrote:

Im pretty sure valley city is not good at all.
exactly
vikes_fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby ballplayer15 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:51 pm

actually there terrible
ballplayer15

Postby ndbb » Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:26 pm

its pathetic how you kids think no one is at the standard of mandan basketball. I mean you guys think Maurer is going to be all-state I believe someone said at one point. He has scored 10 and 7 points in his first two games.  You guys think Jamestown is just worthless, and he didn't even put up amazing numbers against them, he shot 5-6, big deal. 

Then after the game, you guys still claim that the reffing was one sided because the fouls were 23-16 or something like that, it isnt even that big of a margin differential. 
Last edited by ndbb on Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ndbb
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby vikes_fan » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:16 pm

Were you at the Mandan Jamestown game or did you just read about it in the paper??. Do you know how many times heck shot????  I dont know just curious
Last edited by vikes_fan on Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vikes_fan
NDPreps Starter

PreviousNext

Return to Boys