Mandan Basketball

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby ndbb » Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:33 am

12 times.
ndbb
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby vikes_fan » Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:07 am

ndbb wrote:12 times.

How do u have 37 points on only 12 shots???? How many times was he at the line then
vikes_fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby threeball » Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:20 am

They were talking about the mandan jamestown game.  Heck had 37 on valley city and I dont know how many shots he had in that game.
Last edited by threeball on Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
threeball
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ballplayer15 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:19 am

ndbb wrote:its pathetic how you kids think no one is at the standard of mandan basketball. I mean you guys think Maurer is going to be all-state I believe someone said at one point. He has scored 10 and 7 points in his first two games.  You guys think Jamestown is just worthless, and he didn't even put up amazing numbers against them, he shot 5-6, big deal. 

Then after the game, you guys still claim that the reffing was one sided because the fouls were 23-16 or something like that, it isnt even that big of a margin differential. 

as im reading som of these posts they are quite ridiculous but i dont believe that they are sayin that no one is at the standadrd of mandan basketball they are just sayin jamestown isnt and losing by 18 jamestown isnt but everyone already knew this but mandan looks right now just like last year not being able to close out close games with already another overtime loss
ballplayer15

Previous

Return to Boys