Mandan girls vs Class A boys

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Y-not Daily » Sun May 21, 2006 1:33 pm

Class A teams... probably not... The boys are just way too physical...

The Mandan girls are tough and physical, but that's against other girls teams.

I would say after seeing the Mandan girls play about a half dozen games last season that they could beat some of the below average Class B boys teams, but they wouldn't come within 20 points of an A team IMO.
Y-not Daily

Postby demonfan74 » Sun May 21, 2006 3:23 pm

if you're saying mandan can play with the boys than doesn't that mean century girls can to? personally i don't think so, but mandan and century haven't had a game decided by more than 9 points in the last two years and it has been a good rivalry.  and century isn't the only team to give them a game the last few years, but it's a fact that as a whole boys are stronger, faster, and more physically fit.      
demonfan74
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ditka14 » Sun May 21, 2006 3:40 pm

demonfan74 wrote:if you're saying mandan can play with the boys than doesn't that mean century girls can to? personally i don't think so, but mandan and century haven't had a game decided by more than 9 points in the last two years and it has been a good rivalry.  and century isn't the only team to give them a game the last few years, but it's a fact that as a whole boys are stronger, faster, and more physically fit.      

Thats not a even a question can the century girls to? Yes there games have been close but if you watch mandan girls ever they are never think there going to lose and to have century beat them century has to play there best game EVER. There only loss this year was fluke because keipinski was out the first 2 mins and two other starters were in fould trouble before the end of the 1st so century can't run with mandan im sorry.
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby truplaya » Sun May 21, 2006 3:49 pm

ok century mandan they both are terrible they need 6 but they can only play with 5 think about it
truplaya

Postby demonfan74 » Mon May 22, 2006 12:13 pm

Ditka14 wrote:
demonfan74 wrote:if you're saying mandan can play with the boys than doesn't that mean century girls can to? personally i don't think so, but mandan and century haven't had a game decided by more than 9 points in the last two years and it has been a good rivalry.  and century isn't the only team to give them a game the last few years, but it's a fact that as a whole boys are stronger, faster, and more physically fit.      

Thats not a even a question can the century girls to? Yes there games have been close but if you watch mandan girls ever they are never think there going to lose and to have century beat them century has to play there best game EVER. There only loss this year was fluke because keipinski was out the first 2 mins and two other starters were in fould trouble before the end of the 1st so century can't run with mandan im sorry.

if you were even at the game, you would know that both teams played like sh** the whole time and were close to tied at half.  kielpinski came back at half.  so it was like an even match starting with her again (i think she milked out a few fouls from the refs to) so you can't say it was because they didn't have her - they did when they even had the lead in the 2nd.
demonfan74
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Boys