Who would You want leading your team next year.

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby reed7022 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:20 am

There were many good juniors this year but which player from the wda would you want leading your team next year. Kick, Willhelm, Belohlavek, Qvale.........
reed7022
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Ming01 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:05 am

I would take Kick because of his talent and he is a leader on and off the court.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby Saas25 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:31 pm

I'd take Wilhelm he's probaly the best overall skill wise and he gets his team involved plus off the court he's one of the nicest guys you'll meet and you'll never find him in trouble.
Saas25
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndsioux » Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:20 am

of course saas takes the bhs kid....that having been said wilhelm is a good player and good kid too. But id still take Kick, he's gotta be the best class A player in the state. And potential-wise, I think you'd have to give Qvale some consideration. I mean he didn't have a great year, but he has the potential to get 20 and 10 a game
ndsioux

Postby RedWings7 » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:27 pm

obvioulsy saas25, takes the bhs kid since he is a demon. that is dumb. kick averaged 22 ppg this year, highest in class a and he is only a junior. nobody has averaged that much as a junior for a long time. he carried dickinson the 2nd half of the year and will dominate next year, as will wilhelm..just not quite to the extent that kick will
RedWings7

Postby #50mandan » Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:53 am

i would want Justin Belohlavek leading my team next year because he can make shots that no one else can make.  Its his team next year and im looking forward for him and wilhelm, kick, and quale to tear it up next year in west region basketball
ill do it
#50mandan
NDPreps Starter

Postby Y-not Daily » Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:43 pm

Qvale is just such a difference-maker on defense, it would be tough to pick against him.

IMO, Kick and Wilhelm are about carbon copies of each other. Both are great scorers, but there are going to be times when they can't hit. But Qvale is always going to be a force on defense and on the backboards.

That might give him an edge, but if it comes down to taking a shot to win a game, it's either Kick or Wilhelm. Both are fantastic.

Y-not Daily

Return to Boys