AND ONE GAME FRIDAY!

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby ND_SportsNut » Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:23 am

Does anyone know the full roster for the Dakota ALL STARS who are playing the And One guys on friday at the Betty? Any high schoolers going to play for dakota all stars? Lindahl, Nobles, and Jacobsen from UND are on the roster just wondering the others?

Went to the AND ONE mixtape tour in Minneapolis last summer and its awesome to watch!
ND_SportsNut

Postby COACHWEST » Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:11 am

Keep us westerners posted on this game please.
COACHWEST
NDPreps Starter

Postby DL fan1 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:31 am

I know that Devils Lake's Travis Mertens is going to be there. He was asked the other week, and is the only High Schooler in it.
DL fan1
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ND_SportsNut » Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:17 pm

I read in the paper today that Travis had to decline because of NCAA recruiting regulations.
ND_SportsNut

Postby big_tyme_hockey » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:20 am

ND_SportsNut wrote:I read in the paper today that Travis had to decline because of NCAA recruiting regulations.

I read that too. It's in the bottom left corner of the sports section from Tuesday's paper.
big_tyme_hockey

Postby ndsubball » Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:36 am

Is there a web link or something to get to that?? thanks

ndsubball

Postby ND_SportsNut » Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:51 am

The game was a lot of fun.  A ton of amazing dunks, Hot Sauce broke a lot of ankles.  I wish that they would've put a better team together to play them cuz the Dakota All Stars were definetly poor.
ND_SportsNut

Postby ndbb » Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:59 am

who was all on the team?

ndbb
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Boys