lions all-star game

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby West Dakota » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:53 am

Jeff Smith drives and is fouled with 3.5 left in the game his two freethrows tied the game.
Last edited by West Dakota on Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
West Dakota
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby West Dakota » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:55 am

Jaden Voth with a last second three pointer after the steal of the inbound pass. The shot rattled in and out and the game went into overtime.
West Dakota
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ND_SportsNut » Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:17 am

I was wondering if there was any dunks in Bismarck during the game? The only dunk

during the game in Fargo was Sandvig with an average 2 fisted throw down.
ND_SportsNut

Postby West Dakota » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:03 pm

Nope no dunks in the game at Bismarck, but there were plenty of guys that could have.
West Dakota
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby digger » Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:31 am

Any idea on why Zach Larson from Oak Grove didn't play in the Lions game?  He was 1st team all-state and region player of the year, I saw him at the game in Fargo so he was around.  I know Zach lives across the river in Moorhead, is there some sort of residency issue?  Just wondering.
digger
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bballer2 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:02 am

digger wrote:Any idea on why Zach Larson from Oak Grove didn't play in the Lions game?  He was 1st team all-state and region player of the year, I saw him at the game in Fargo so he was around.  I know Zach lives across the river in Moorhead, is there some sort of residency issue?  Just wondering.

I'm thinking he played in the Shriner all star game but not sure
bballer2
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Boys