Best Player

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby klg_11 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:57 pm

UConn you sound like quite the athlete. So how well did u do in high school sports at the height you are now? how many awards did u win? Anyone can be good if they practice alot so ur such a hard critic u must be hard on yourself! what year were u Mr. Basketball????

Everytime another player had the ball was he suppose to throw it into qvale and have him dunk it? If they did maybe he could have got 100! but its a TEAM!
Last edited by klg_11 on Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
klg_11

Postby ndbb » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:28 pm

100 dunks is 200 points. in a 19 game regular season you have 8 home games.  he had 25 dunks in 8 home games, so he averaged 3.125 dunks per game.  To achieve a hundred dunks in 8 home games, he wouldve had to have 12.5 dunks per game.  Quite abit huh?
ndbb
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndplayer » Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:22 pm

It's unfortunate that quale is getting hit so hard for underachieving.  You have to remember that these days, when you play high school basketball in north dakota, that's all you play.  Quale is a football and baseball player too.  Sorry that he can't play everyday and make it his life like others.  Playing basketball year round isn't a bad thing by any means, but don't knock a kid because he can't.
ndplayer
NDPreps Starter

Postby digger » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:05 am

ndplayer wrote:It's unfortunate that quale is getting hit so hard for underachieving.  You have to remember that these days, when you play high school basketball in north dakota, that's all you play.  Quale is a football and baseball player too.  Sorry that he can't play everyday and make it his life like others.  Playing basketball year round isn't a bad thing by any means, but don't knock a kid because he can't.

Thanks for the perspective.  It's sometimes easy to forget that these are high school athletes, most of them 16-18 years old.  Compare, contrast, talk about strengths and weaknesses all you want, but it doesn't seem right to be denigrating and criticizing high school athletes.
digger
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby iluvbball » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:52 am

I agree.  This forum should be used to discuss the teams,players,etc.  It should NEVER be used to knock one kid down to make another look better.  Let's remember that:):):):)!
iluvbball
NDPreps Reserve

Postby reed7022 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:41 pm

you have to thorw belohlavek  if you dont your crazy this kid has been leading his team since he was a sophmore
reed7022
NDPreps Rookie

Postby BBall dominator » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:10 am

hes been leading MANDAN and hes no chris leier was the leader of that team when he was a sophmore
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ming01 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:06 am

Belohlavek didnt play as much his sophomore year.  I think he played more jV.
Last edited by Ming01 on Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to Boys