Who are the best dunkers in class A?

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby cdub1 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:46 pm

NDdominator wrote:If the lions game a dunk contest maurer would probably be the best dunker butis most likely even an all-region pick would they pick outside of the lions because there has to be some other guys able to dunk but not quite on the talent level of a lions all-star

i think you do it like the nba take whoever the best dunkers are but in north dakota if you can dunk you will usually be really good with either your height or athleticism

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby MHSfan » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:18 pm

Claz B Fan wrote:[user=703]:point:[/user]Caitlin Solum 5'8 but man he dunks like no other 360 thunderdunk

....now thats funny.
"You miss 100% of all shots you don't take."
Wayne Gretzky
MHSfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby member » Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:32 pm

NDdominator wrote:If the lions game a dunk contest maurer would probably be the best dunker butis most likely even an all-region pick would they pick outside of the lions because there has to be some other guys able to dunk but not quite on the talent level of a lions all-star

Yes very true but if there was a dunk contest would it just be Seniors?
NDPreps Starter

Postby member » Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:39 pm

The question still hasnt been answered who is the best dunker.
NDPreps Starter

Postby NDdominator » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:00 pm

I read my post I meant what would be the criteria because IMO maurer is not an all-region player would the player just have to be able to dunk or be a lions all-star or an all-region pick
NDdominator

Postby cdub1 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:18 am

NDdominator wrote:I read my post I meant what would be the criteria because IMO maurer is not an all-region player would the player just have to be able to dunk or be a lions all-star or an all-region pick

just be a good dunker who is a senior cuz like u say he wont be in the lions game and that is something a senior could look forward too also a 3 point shootin contest for seniors would be nice

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby member » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:43 pm

NDdominator wrote:I read my post I meant what would be the criteria because IMO maurer is not an all-region player would the player just have to be able to dunk or be a lions all-star or an all-region pick

well i nthe NBA the best DUNKERS are in the contest not the best players. Unless of course the best player happens to be a good dunker. Vince Kobe you get it.
NDPreps Starter

Postby biggie » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:20 am

member wrote:The question still hasnt been answered who is the best dunker.

Yes it has, Qvale.
biggie
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby member » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:24 am

biggie wrote:

Yes it has, Qvale.

So the best dunker is the person who can dunk the easiest, alright I understand . Who is the flashiest dunker.
Last edited by member on Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
NDPreps Starter

Postby Mr. Me Too » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:23 pm

member wrote:
biggie wrote:

Yes it has, Qvale.

So the best dunker is the person who can dunk the easiest, alright I understand . Who is the flashiest dunker.

there hasn't been any really flashy dunks this year. . .unless there we go to a class-b thread and find out but all i seen is drop step two handers and one handed and two handed break aways
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Boys