Lions All-Star Game

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby RedWings7 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:04 pm

I think the team gets 12 players and 2 alternates...who are everybodys picks to make it..
RedWings7

Postby paperboy » Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:58 pm

Let' see, I think I can only pick the Class A:

Mertens, Erdmann, Sandvig, Sauvegeau, Landry, Duchsherer, Fraase,....aw shoot, that's all I can think of.  I'm growing older but not up.
paperboy

Postby ndsubball » Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:14 pm

I would have to say mertens hunt lundon sandvig erdman syal bata duchsuer landry farkas Sauvegeau gradeliski and my alternates are ironheart and lovejoy 
ndsubball

Postby Ming01 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:48 pm

NDSUball theres 2 different teams. 
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndfan » Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:49 pm

Ironhart and lovejoy would be on the class B team.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndsubball » Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:57 pm

my bad so theres a class A team and a class B team

ndsubball

Postby Saas25 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:58 pm

I would have to say Duchsherer,Fraase,Erdmann,Mertens, Andrew Schultz, Sandvig, Sigl,Dressler,Jared Seifert are just a few.
Saas25
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ming01 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:01 pm

Duchsherer, Fraase, Michelsen, Lafountain, Seifert,  Mertens, Erdman, Hunt, Savageau, Landry, that senior from Wahpeton forgot his name, and Moch. 
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndsubball » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:03 pm

mertens lundon hunt savegua sandvig erdman landry shcultz ductuser syal glass and gradelsizk and alternates mock and dehne

ndsubball

Postby Ming01 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:04 pm

It isn't the east class a players vs class b
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby WildWarrior » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:12 pm

ndfan wrote:Ironhart and lovejoy would be on the class B team.

Ironheart is only a jr. I am sure Kellen Littlewind will be on there, but I think Lovejoy may be a stretch.  Don't get me wrong I am a fan of 4 winds and Q did have a huge state tourney but I doubt he would be on the Lions team
WildWarrior
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndfan » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:25 pm

Class B i'd go with Littlewind, Kraft, Voth, Tvis, Smith, Baldwin, ross florhaug, Derek Benter, Matt Anderson just some guys i think that could play in that game. More could be mentioned none come off the top of my head though.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Y-not Daily » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:43 pm

Last year I went to the game in Bismarck... worst game I'd seen all year. Super-sloppy and everyone looked like crap except Hennessy, Leraas and Englehardt (and they didn't even look that good). I loved going to the Lions game when I was a kid in the early 90s, but I don't remember the level of play being so poor. Hopefully this year will be better.

I'll give it a shot
Class A - Erdmann, Mertens, Duchsherer, Savageau, Fraase, Michaelson, Seifert, Peabody, Landry, Schultz, maybe Sandvig, Lundon, Moch, Wurgler, Roller, Sigl, Dressler.

Class B - Voth, Tivis, Smith, Roemmich, Kraft, Littlewind, Benter, Mau, Florhaug, Bearstail, Bachmeier, Heier, (I know I am leaving out a lot of kids from the east that I'm not too familiar with.)

The B could use some size going up against that A lineup, and I know there are big guys I am forgetting. 
Y-not Daily

Return to Boys