Belcourt?

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby BBall dominator » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:44 pm

I never really paid attention to Belcourt until they started keeping close with teams I'm not sure but I THINK i majority of their team is coming back.  I'm not saying they'll be undefeated and take state but maybe a return to respectability for a year or an outside shot at state.
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ming01 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:17 am

They have 4 starters back and almost their whole bench back.  It should be one of there better teams in recent years.  I think they have a great chance at making state.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby Y-not Daily » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:36 am

IMO they will be the leader of the pack for the fourth spot to get to state after Dickinson, Williston and Bismarck High.
They have good players, they just need to play with more consistency.
Y-not Daily

Postby ndbb » Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:04 pm

sounds like the running for the fourth spot in the west is up for grabs.  It should be interesting who comes to play for the wda tourney.
ndbb
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Boys