Jordan May

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby baseball » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:54 am

highrise wrote:fyi   jordan may is at nc state top 50 camp, out of 70 player from around the nation he's one of the top 15 player.  

top 15 in the nation??????
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:54 am

highrise wrote:fyi   jordan may is at nc state top 50 camp, out of 70 player from around the nation he's one of the top 15 player.  

baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby da_man 23 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:52 pm

baseball wrote:

HAHAHA top 15 in the nation???? 
da_man 23

Postby cdub1 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:00 pm

da_man 23 wrote:
baseball wrote:

HAHAHA top 15 in the nation???? 

even though the post makes no sense top 15 of 70 players in a camp of 50

i think it is supposed to mean nc state had 50 players come to their camp and may wuz top 15 and that is believeable

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Ming01 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:53 pm

i dont think i believe this there's a lot of b.s. on this site.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby paperboy » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:50 pm

Ming01 wrote:i dont think i believe this there's a lot of b.s. on this site.
I've seen Jordan May play alot, since he was a freshman, and he's not a D1 player...no way.  He may be able to play D2, but even that's questionable.
paperboy

Postby cdub1 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:57 pm

Ming01 wrote:i dont think i believe this there's a lot of b.s. on this site.

i beleive it because it is the third story i have heard about may and nc state

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baseball » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:59 pm

is NC State the only team lookin at him, if he was 15th in the nation i figured he would have scholarships to every D-1 school out there
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndsbest44 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:15 pm

Jordan May will not be playing at nc state, or any other d-1 college
ndsbest44
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ming01 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:19 pm

ndsbest44 wrote:Jordan May will not be playing at nc state, or any other d-1 college

agreed, he'll have a hard time playing at NDSU even.  NC St. has prolly never recruited a player from ND ever so why would they be going after May now?  It's not like he's head and shoulders above everyone else in the state.
Last edited by Ming01 on Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby cdub1 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:27 pm

Ming01 wrote:
ndsbest44 wrote:Jordan May will not be playing at nc state, or any other d-1 college

agreed, he'll have a hard time playing at NDSU even.  NC St. has prolly never recruited a player from ND ever so why would they be going after May now?  It's not like he's head and shoulders above everyone else in the state.

u could say that he is

he has the best handles is the best passer and one of the 3 best shooters and most pure point guard nd has had in a long time better than hennessey

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby cityleaguer » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:17 am

Hennessey would absolutely shred......and I mean SHRED Jordan May, no question!
cityleaguer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby da_man 23 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:27 am

cdub1 wrote:
Ming01 wrote:

u could say that he is

he has the best handles is the best passer and one of the 3 best shooters and most pure point guard nd has had in a long time better than hennessey

Better than Hennessey???? wow, thats a very bold statement considering that hennessey was Mr. basketball and is playing d-1, where may, isn't goin to be mr.basketball and might be a candidate, may wouldn't even come close to be as good as hennessey is....this rumor is b.s. like ming said, there's alot of that on this site.
da_man 23

Postby cdub1 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:51 am

da_man 23 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
Ming01 wrote:

u could say that he is

Better than Hennessey???? wow, thats a very bold statement considering that hennessey was Mr. basketball and is playing d-1, where may, isn't goin to be mr.basketball and might be a candidate, may wouldn't even come close to be as good as hennessey is....this rumor is b.s. like ming said, there's alot of that on this site.

i will ask jordan may and see what he sais then the rumor can be dispelled and in my opinion qvale made hennessey alot better and who knows may wont be mr basketball he is one of the frontrunners right now

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby cityleaguer » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:28 pm

go ahead and ask him.....because....well clearly you have nothing better to do, than talk to kids from other towns that don't even  know or care to know you....It's nice to see that you're about the only one who posts on here anymore b/c ur life must be real exciting, this is the first time I've even been on this site since the HS season ended for bball....
cityleaguer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby BBall dominator » Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:28 am

the only sad part about this is that may is a good player he is going to be one of the top players in the state next year and you get all these rumors(which could be true) and then you get people bashing him.....he isn't d1 good but neither were 4 mr. basketball candidates last year...and the camparison to may and hennessy is crazy hennessy is the better player not alot better but better and qvale didn't make him he held it down in college also
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:36 am

Hennessy is at Montana correct?
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Ditka14 » Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:45 am

Doesn't May's father know the coach from NC State or somthing? Possibily thats why he is getting some attention from NC State.
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby cdub1 » Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:22 am

BBall dominator wrote:the only sad part about this is that may is a good player he is going to be one of the top players in the state next year and you get all these rumors(which could be true) and then you get people bashing him.....he isn't d1 good but neither were 4 mr. basketball candidates last year...and the camparison to may and hennessy is crazy hennessy is the better player not alot better but better and qvale didn't make him he held it down in college also

ya u r right about hennessey i got carried away

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby highrise » Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:32 pm

now i heard that jordan's dad ask other kids to join jordan at nc st but was turn down. so why ru guy hateing on a kid that trying to make  it.  the way it sound like you did'nt make it so you would like to see other kids not make it in this state. if you take the time you  spend on here to help kids it might be a better world.
highrise
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Ming01 » Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:51 pm

highrise wrote:now i heard that jordan's dad ask other kids to join jordan at nc st but was turn down. so why ru guy hateing on a kid that trying to make  it.  the way it sound like you did'nt make it so you would like to see other kids not make it in this state. if you take the time you  spend on here to help kids it might be a better world.

he's not going to NC St!
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby BBall dominator » Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:27 pm

Ming01 wrote:
highrise wrote:now i heard that jordan's dad ask other kids to join jordan at nc st but was turn down. so why ru guy hateing on a kid that trying to make  it.  the way it sound like you did'nt make it so you would like to see other kids not make it in this state. if you take the time you  spend on here to help kids it might be a better world.

he's not going to NC St!

OK I know where your coming from but if you were offered to go and check it out at a camp there wouldn't you I know i would even if I got murdered out there it would be a oppurunity that most people don't have ask the guys who played ECI last year against oden if they had fun playing against him
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby nd-ball41 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:04 am

baseball wrote:Hennessy is at Montana correct?

He signed with Montana State. Brad Huse in the coach there...who got the job there after his tremendous run at Jamestown College!!
nd-ball41

Postby BuckyFootball08 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:01 pm

K honestly, Like Ghetto has reinstated...Not that May was surrounded by complete crap players this year, but any guy is better with a set of well-rounded talented guys around him....May plays a ton of traveling tournaments, many that are some of the biggest in the country (Las Vegas,Minnapolis)...These tournaments have seen kids like OJ Mayo and kids at the same level. He's been stacked up against real talent and knows what it takes to perform.

Like said before too, just like football and many other sports, a team doenst always look for the absolute best and amazing player, but who they think they can build off of and who will fit well in their program.. If May got 2 years or so of working on his shot, getting quicker, and getting experience, he could be a D-1 player.....

Also everyone needs to realize Highschool seasons dont mean a whole lot for basketball (Hockey is another pretty good example) for the most part. All the big name players and coaches watch summer leagues and tournaments. So dont just hate on May because you've seen maybe 1/4 of his play over the last 2 years.
BuckyFootball08

Postby cdub1 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:20 pm

BuckyFootball08 wrote:K honestly, Like Ghetto has reinstated...Not that May was surrounded by complete crap players this year, but any guy is better with a set of well-rounded talented guys around him....May plays a ton of traveling tournaments, many that are some of the biggest in the country (Las Vegas,Minnapolis)...These tournaments have seen kids like OJ Mayo and kids at the same level. He's been stacked up against real talent and knows what it takes to perform.

Like said before too, just like football and many other sports, a team doenst always look for the absolute best and amazing player, but who they think they can build off of and who will fit well in their program.. If May got 2 years or so of working on his shot, getting quicker, and getting experience, he could be a D-1 player.....

Also everyone needs to realize Highschool seasons dont mean a whole lot for basketball (Hockey is another pretty good example) for the most part. All the big name players and coaches watch summer leagues and tournaments. So dont just hate on May because you've seen maybe 1/4 of his play over the last 2 years.

nice post agree wit all of it

n i would like to add that may has a type of game that unlike most players in nd, translates to college very well...nice handle...great passer...dcent shooter for college...the ability to create

in north dakota if you can drive and jump high you can score over and over...in college his skills will stand out when compared to other stars of 08 (who are good players just so we are clear on that)

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

PreviousNext

Return to Boys