Jordan May

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby da_man 23 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:40 am

baseball wrote:it would be pretty sweet if Dufault went MVC.  not the top schools but definately competative when it comes to tourney time.   would be alot of fun to watch him play in the Big Dance if he gets the chance.....

I don't know if this is true or not, but like 2 or 3 weeks ago, on the news, it had said that Dufault verballed to NDSU??? i heard sumbody else talking about it too.
da_man 23

Postby ClassB-bballfan » Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:51 am

Jordons family knows a coach at some small college in N carolina and they are hoping to get him there and seen by some D-1 schools, he has no connection to NC state except for their camp that anyone could attend. He is good but no where good enough for NCS just a dream on his dads part since he thinks he has connections. Good luck to Jordan on his last high school season...
ClassB-bballfan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby baseball » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:11 am

da_man 23 wrote:
baseball wrote:it would be pretty sweet if Dufault went MVC.  not the top schools but definately competative when it comes to tourney time.   would be alot of fun to watch him play in the Big Dance if he gets the chance.....

I don't know if this is true or not, but like 2 or 3 weeks ago, on the news, it had said that Dufault verballed to NDSU??? i heard sumbody else talking about it too.

if you follow that conversation you will see that baller01 called him himself to ask and he said he did not
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby da_man 23 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:02 am

baseball wrote:
da_man 23 wrote:

if you follow that conversation you will see that baller01 called him himself to ask and he said he did not

OK if u follow my message it says i heard on the news and i heard sumbody else talking about it....did i say i heard on here, no i did not....so how was i supposed to know that it was talked about on here??
da_man 23

Re: Jordan May

Postby highrise » Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:37 am

if you do'nt think he can play d-1 ball you need to see this kid play, i just wish i have a kid that can play lot that .
highrise
NDPreps Reserve

Re:

Postby Spoof_Team » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:00 am

cdub1 wrote:
da_man 23 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
da_man 23 wrote:Is he even going to be a Mr. Basketball candidate next year??? What were his stats from last year?

trust me a college coach doesnt look at a mr basketball candidate or stats they look at how you can fit into their program he can play d he can dribble with the best of them great passer hit the jumper sounds like everything a d1 point guard needs to do

Yea but what D-1 college is gonna recruit somebody from ND who isn't even considered a top player in the state???

looks like nc state is and he is considered a top player 2nd team all state would make him top 10

I find it hard to believe that an ACC school is recruiting Jordan May. He's good, but not a McDonald's All-American type, which is what NC State needs right now to compete. I don't care how good of friends he is with Lowe, that's not important enough, plus Lowe shouldn't spend scholarships on 6-1 guards with average speed and dribbling ability.

Then again I could be wrong. You just never know these days with recruiting.
Spoof_Team
NDPreps Starter

Postby GFRR99 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:21 pm

best player in the state hands down. after watching the 2nd half of the north dickinson game, this kid is unbelievabe. 32 points in the 2nd half and mustve only missed 1 or 2 shots. its to bad he didnt get to shoot the last shot to tie or for the win in 2ot
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby 9manfootballmom » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:29 pm

congrats to Jordan for senior athlete of the year in Class A boys. Great job!
9manfootballmom
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby allyooper23 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:56 pm

he should go to a very good NAIA school. maybe VCSU
allyooper23
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Claz B Fan » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:15 pm

He could play at a much higher level then VCSU or any NAIA team
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ming01 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:27 am

NDSU has been recruiting him hard, they want him to walk on.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:13 am

Ming01 wrote:NDSU has been recruiting him hard, they want him to walk on.

are they out of scholarships to offer or whats the deal with that? usually if a kid is getting recruited hard he is offered something....maybe walk on as a freshman and gauranteed scholarship as a sophomore when someone graduates, i dont know.
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball18 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:29 pm

baseball wrote:

are they out of scholarships to offer or whats the deal with that? usually if a kid is getting recruited hard he is offered something....maybe walk on as a freshman and gauranteed scholarship as a sophomore when someone graduates, i dont know.

people on bisonville were saying that they've been going at him pretty hard to walk on and emphasizing on a possible scholarship the next season. They only have about 1 or 2 scholarships for next year and they've used one on some Nagel guy from Iowa, not sure about the other one if they still have one left.
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby NoDakSports » Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:40 pm

I believe he will go to whap. for a year then transfer to NDSU
NoDakSports

Postby Ming01 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:28 pm

baseball18 wrote:
baseball wrote:

people on bisonville were saying that they've been going at him pretty hard to walk on and emphasizing on a possible scholarship the next season. They only have about 1 or 2 scholarships for next year and they've used one on some Nagel guy from Iowa, not sure about the other one if they still have one left.

yeah they have 2 scholarships for next season. 1 was offered to Andy Nagel a 6-9 center from Iowa and the other one they will offer to a post player from a JUCO but they haven't mentioned his name.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby ghetto*revival » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:20 pm

if i remeber correctly at the end of last year and begining of this year people were bashing my man. no one thought he was any good but he proved to be the real deal. just wanted to say i told u so
ghetto*revival

Postby Mr. Knowitall » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:36 pm

NDSU has 5 scholarships next year with two recruits already verbling. They also have three recruits with offers from SU. So if any of those three were to falter, which is likely because they are very talented, May could possibly earn a scholarship if he plays well with the practice squad. I think he should go ahead and walk-on and potentially earn a scholarship a year later.
Experience tells you what to do; confidence allows you to do it.
Mr. Knowitall
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:58 pm

what other schools can be stated as a fact that are recruiting him??
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Ming01 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:10 pm

Mr. Knowitall wrote:NDSU has 5 scholarships next year with two recruits already verbling. They also have three recruits with offers from SU. So if any of those three were to falter, which is likely because they are very talented, May could possibly earn a scholarship if he plays well with the practice squad. I think he should go ahead and walk-on and potentially earn a scholarship a year later.

2 scholarships for next season and 5 for 09-10. but yeah i agree he should walk on, they will need a PG for the future when Woodside is gone. I think May would have a good chance at earning a scholly there.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby HeisAlive » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:15 pm

Best wishes to Jordan where ever he goes...
Phil 4:13,19
HeisAlive
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby UND9296 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:18 am

baseball wrote:what other schools can be stated as a fact that are recruiting him??

UND.
UND9296
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball18 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:54 pm

baseball wrote:

DaJuan Flowers commited to NDSU he is a post player from a JUCO in Cali, originally from Hopkins, MN. He was offered their 2nd and last scholly for next season, he should be a big boost to the team.
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby dgfsuperfan1 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:56 pm

I am looking forward to the Lions All Star Game this July to see Mays play with Allard, Mertins and Martinez. It should be a great show!
dgfsuperfan1

Postby Baller » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:50 pm

dgfsuperfan1 wrote:I am looking forward to the Lions All Star Game this July to see Mays play with Allard, Mertins and Martinez. It should be a great show!

Martinez can not play in the game for the same reason he was not up for mr. basketball. As for everyone else, there are a lot of rumors flying around that we are not going to discuss on the site, but it will be fun to see the roster when it comes out.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby 2008tournement » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:57 am

Baller wrote:
dgfsuperfan1 wrote:I am looking forward to the Lions All Star Game this July to see Mays play with Allard, Mertins and Martinez. It should be a great show!

Martinez can not play in the game for the same reason he was not up for mr. basketball. As for everyone else, there are a lot of rumors flying around that we are not going to discuss on the site, but it will be fun to see the roster when it comes out.

I am disappointed.
2008tournement

PreviousNext

Return to Boys