Best ballhandler in the state

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Ditka14 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:08 pm

dominationSCS wrote:mandan kids what ya gonna do w/ them is just like josh maurer was supposed to be an all-stater??

since hes been playing at BSC for 2 years im sure he will do alot for mandan next year
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby cdub1 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:15 pm

dominationSCS wrote:mandan kids what ya gonna do w/ them is just like josh maurer was supposed to be an all-stater??

no idea y u feel the need to bash josh and i wouldnt call reece a mandan kid since he wuz here for one year

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby BBall dominator » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:17 pm

[user=674]Ditka14[/user] wrote:

since hes been playing at BSC for 2 years im sure he will do alot for mandan next year

I read before the season started on a mandand thread that he was supposed to be an all-stater so coming from mandan kids I doubt almost anything I don't see w/ my own two eyes but he'll probably do alot better at BSC then he did in HS or atleast score more maybe
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:21 pm

dominationSCS wrote:[user=674]Ditka14[/user] wrote:

I read before the season started on a mandand thread that he was supposed to be an all-stater so coming from mandan kids I doubt almost anything I don't see w/ my own two eyes but he'll probably do alot better at BSC then he did in HS or atleast score more maybe

reece isnt a scorer all i said wuz he has handles and u doubt almost anything u dont see with your own eyes i hope u watched belohlavek play because we didnt make that up too and wut wuz said about josh is that he wuz the best dunker in the state

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby cdub1 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:24 pm

oh we are lieing about bryan kielpinski too he is really only a 5 8 freshman and andy hoff is actually 4 6

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby BBall dominator » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:31 pm

[user=517]cdub1[/user] wrote:
oh we are lieing about bryan kielpinski too he is really only a 5 8 freshman and andy hoff is actually 4 6

oh good one I'm going to guess your maurer's little brother by the way your acting up no I used to live in bismarck and played against JB and I don't really feel like looking back at all the threads to find out where it says hes going to be all-stater but it was said
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:32 pm

dominationSCS wrote:[user=517]cdub1[/user] wrote:

oh good one I'm going to guess your maurer's little brother by the way your acting up no I used to live in bismarck and played against JB and I don't really feel like looking back at all the threads to find out where it says hes going to be all-stater but it was said

its been established for awhile that im not a maurer as im pretty sure balla45 is his brother nice attempt though

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby squeak63 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:39 pm

cdub1[/user] wrote: [/b]
[quote][b][user=458]dominationSCS wrote:

its been established for awhile that im not a maurer as im pretty sure balla45 is his brother nice attempt though[/quote]
honestly what sophmore in high school could get the status of nd preps hall of fame.... lol ... i am trying but not doin to well but i dont come on here every night like cdub.... i know jordan mauer is usually at the gym not sitting on here and talking his bro/team up
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby balla45 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:41 pm

I really do not understand how I can be confused with Cdub1.  I wouldn't insult myself for one thing.  I am Maurer's brother and I hope I don't have to make another post like this again.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby O_Snap » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:46 pm

funny...
O_Snap

Postby sportsfan1989 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:22 am

I knew he wasn't going to be an all-stater...He was alot better then I thought though...Actually had some really good passing...I was impressed....Did anyone see that Mandan kid get broke by Brett Colebank from Williston then got the 3 pointer in his face....That was pretty cool...Then that same kid who fell came down like 3 possesions later and broke some kid from Williston...Pretty cool WDA
sportsfan1989

Postby Ditka14 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:12 am

sportsfan1989 wrote:

I knew he wasn't going to be an all-stater...He was alot better then I thought though...Actually had some really good passing...I was impressed....Did anyone see that Mandan kid get broke by Brett Colebank from Williston then got the 3 pointer in his face....That was pretty cool...Then that same kid who fell came down like 3 possesions later and broke some kid from Williston...Pretty cool WDA

The kid was jesse morrell i believe and i thought he did it back to colebank?
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby ghetto*revival » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:29 am

Ditka14 wrote:
sportsfan1989 wrote:

was it jus a nice crossover or was there some shake in it
ghetto*revival

Postby Ditka14 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:35 am

ghetto*revival wrote:
Ditka14 wrote:
sportsfan1989 wrote:

first time morrell just tripped over his feet the second time when morrell did it back to delorme was his name he fell way worse he fell flat on his back.
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby ghetto*revival » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:40 am

sick yea i was playin at the Y the other day and my brother got crossed up sumtin feirce haha he rolled his ankle and couldnt play for a couple days
ghetto*revival

Postby sportsfan1989 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:11 am

Ditka14 wrote:
ghetto*revival wrote:
Ditka14 wrote:
sportsfan1989 wrote:

first time morrell just tripped over his feet the second time when morrell did it back to delorme was his name he fell way worse he fell flat on his back.
He tripped over his feet cause he was out of posistion and Colebank took advantage..Then hit the 3..But Ya Delorme did fall way worse...
sportsfan1989

Postby NDSU17 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:17 am

tanner farkas and jordan may are excellent
NDSU17
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndwhat » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:30 pm

May is good, but when Hornecker is on... man is he on.
ndwhat

Postby BBall dominator » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:11 pm

[user=2655]sportsman20[/user] wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
dominationSCS wrote:[user=2178]sportsfan1989[/user] wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
sportsfan1989 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
Spanky wrote:
cdub1 wrote:best handles the last five years i gotta say maurice hutt from mandan

last 5 years? definitely hennessy

i saw hennessey and i dont think it is comparable not even playin hutt had the best handles i ever seen from a high school kid in north dakota followed closely by may

What? That kid barely hit Varisty...He was shakin little underclassman...Hennessy had way better handles..

i strongly disagree i think reece would make james fall pretty easy

Haha there is no way...Hennessy was mr.basketball and was an awesome player...There is no way that kid would make him fall..No way

since when does making a player fall mean he has better ball handling skills no hennessy had that ball on a string rarely got it picked and never did I see a carrying call on him and carrying the ball is pretty much what ball handling has progressed to

i dont care how good hennessey was i think reece has better handles he has the ball on a string and amazing crosses

i agree with cdub completely, just because hennessy was mr basketball and an unbelieveable player doesnt mean hes a better ball handler than whoever cdub is talking about. i dont know who is better for sure cause i havent seen this reece guy but thats like saying just cause steve nash is the mvp of the nba hes a better ball handler than skip to my lou or the professor and everyone knows that is not true

are you serious if they 1/2 of what they do in an actual basketball it would be a turnover you know why Nash doesn't do that because he likes his job in the NBA being to an AND 1 and several NBA (including a suns) AND 1 is boring the stuff you see on TV is few and far between it actually kinda not cool they play defense in the NBA something the AND 1 players do not but its just show so it doesn't matter but saying that skip and professor are ball handlers is dumb
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:22 pm

skip to my lou aka rafer alston is in the nba and 1/2 of the stuff he does arent turnovers

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby BBall dominator » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:31 pm

skip to my lou aka rafer alston is in the nba and 1/2 of the stuff he does arent turnovers

in the beginning of his career he'd slip up and get called for alot of turnovers hence why he spent alot of time on the pine in Milwaukee but changed in order to play in the NBA
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:33 pm

in the beginning of his career he'd slip up and get called for alot of turnovers hence why he spent alot of time on the pine in Milwaukee but changed in order to play in the NBA

ill agree with that but you gotta admit he has serious handles maybe easily nba caliber handles and maybe higher than that

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby BBall dominator » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:49 pm

ill agree with that but you gotta admit he has serious handles maybe easily nba caliber handles and maybe higher than that

who?? the only real comparison I have is russ archaumbalt my dad was his dr. and I met him he said at NBA training camps he played against many 10, 11, 12th men he said the pros even the minor league ones are on a different level(actually he said the big difference is size everyone in the minor leagues are just a few inches shorter than their counterparts in the NBA) he couldn't even dribble a few times w/o having to pick it up and he was easily one of the top ND players
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:54 pm

who?? the only real comparison I have is russ archaumbalt my dad was his dr. and I met him he said at NBA training camps he played against many 10, 11, 12th men he said the pros even the minor league ones are on a different level(actually he said the big difference is size everyone in the minor leagues are just a few inches shorter than their counterparts in the NBA) he couldn't even dribble a few times w/o having to pick it up and he was easily one of the top ND players

im not sayin reece has nba caliber handles i was talkin about rafer alston my bad shoulda explained that lol

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby BBall dominator » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:56 pm

im not sayin reece has nba caliber handles i was talkin about rafer alston my bad shoulda explained that lol

obviously he does
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

PreviousNext

Return to Boys