Best ballhandler in the state

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby cdub1 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:05 pm

dominationSCS wrote:[user=517]cdub1[/user] wrote:
skip to my lou aka rafer alston is in the nba and 1/2 of the stuff he does arent turnovers

in the beginning of his career he'd slip up and get called for alot of turnovers hence why he spent alot of time on the pine in Milwaukee but changed in order to play in the NBA

ill agree with that but you gotta admit he has serious handles maybe easily nba caliber handles and maybe higher than that

who?? the only real comparison I have is russ archaumbalt my dad was his dr. and I met him he said at NBA training camps he played against many 10, 11, 12th men he said the pros even the minor league ones are on a different level(actually he said the big difference is size everyone in the minor leagues are just a few inches shorter than their counterparts in the NBA) he couldn't even dribble a few times w/o having to pick it up and he was easily one of the top ND players

im not sayin reece has nba caliber handles i was talkin about rafer alston my bad shoulda explained that lol

obviously he does

your right he obviously does but a lil bit ago you said streetballers dont have the handles to play in the nba

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby BBall dominator » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:09 pm

[user=517]cdub1[/user] wrote:
skip to my lou aka rafer alston is in the nba and 1/2 of the stuff he does arent turnovers

in the beginning of his career he'd slip up and get called for alot of turnovers hence why he spent alot of time on the pine in Milwaukee but changed in order to play in the NBA

ill agree with that but you gotta admit he has serious handles maybe easily nba caliber handles and maybe higher than that

who?? the only real comparison I have is russ archaumbalt my dad was his dr. and I met him he said at NBA training camps he played against many 10, 11, 12th men he said the pros even the minor league ones are on a different level(actually he said the big difference is size everyone in the minor leagues are just a few inches shorter than their counterparts in the NBA) he couldn't even dribble a few times w/o having to pick it up and he was easily one of the top ND players

im not sayin reece has nba caliber handles i was talkin about rafer alston my bad shoulda explained that lol

obviously he does

your right he obviously does but a lil bit ago you said streetballers dont have the handles to play in the nba

he doesn't play streetball anymore plus he had to change his game to play in the NBA
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:11 pm

im aware of that but this is a stupid argument cuz i know wut u r sayin and u know wut i am sayin

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby BBall dominator » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:24 pm

agreed
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby haggi » Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:55 pm

klg_11 wrote:i think fridley from dickinson is a pretty good ball handler

Fridley can cross anybody up in the state
haggi
NDPreps Rookie

Postby ghetto*revival » Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:54 pm

haggi wrote:
klg_11 wrote:i think fridley from dickinson is a pretty good ball handler

Fridley can cross anybody up in the state

are u serious when i saw him at state he didnt impress me
ghetto*revival

Postby member » Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:18 am

Hutt from mandans handles was far far better than hennesys someone said he had less than 40 turnovers. I can name alot of people with less than 40 turnovers who dont got handles. All your guys favorite player Maurer from mandan hahaha had less then 40 turnovers does that mean he has handles.
NDPreps Starter

Postby coyotefan » Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:23 pm

member wrote:Hutt from mandans handles was far far better than hennesys someone said he had less than 40 turnovers. I can name alot of people with less than 40 turnovers who dont got handles. All your guys favorite player Maurer from mandan hahaha had less then 40 turnovers does that mean he has handles.

yeah but hennessy also played four years of varsity
coyotefan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby cdub1 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:29 pm

coyotefan wrote:
member wrote:Hutt from mandans handles was far far better than hennesys someone said he had less than 40 turnovers. I can name alot of people with less than 40 turnovers who dont got handles. All your guys favorite player Maurer from mandan hahaha had less then 40 turnovers does that mean he has handles.

i would have to ask him but i think hutt did too just not in north dakota he did it in a better state

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Mr. Me Too » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:13 pm

cdub1 wrote:
coyotefan wrote:

i would have to ask him but i think hutt did too just not in north dakota he did it in a better state

why didn't Maurice Hutt get to play much Varsity?
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:30 pm

Mr. Me Too wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
coyotefan wrote:

justin belohlavek

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby GFRR99 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:36 pm

GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby Ditka14 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:41 pm

its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby sportsfan1989 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:31 am

cdub1 wrote:
Mr. Me Too wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
coyotefan wrote:

justin belohlavek

guaranteed Hennessy would have started over both them
sportsfan1989

Postby BBall dominator » Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:51 am

On the BSC team he probably wins worst ink w/ the And 1 tat very original
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:07 am

dominationSCS wrote:On the BSC team he probably wins worst ink w/ the And 1 tat very original

you really dont like this kid do u

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby cdub1 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:08 am

sportsfan1989 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
Mr. Me Too wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
coyotefan wrote:

justin belohlavek

guaranteed Hennessy would have started over both them

dont care at all i know hennessey was better i am only talking about handles

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to Boys