Best ballhandler in the state

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby ghetto*revival » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:34 am

drew blake from gfc can straight up dribble i dont kno if he played much varsity but he was shakin kids on jv
ghetto*revival

Postby smart source » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:22 am

jordan may and ryne hornecker
smart source

Postby klg_11 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:11 am

i think fridley from dickinson is a pretty good ball handler
klg_11

Postby cdub1 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:42 am

ghetto*revival wrote: drew blake from gfc can straight up dribble i dont kno if he played much varsity but he was shakin kids on jv

i actually know that kid tite handles

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby cdub1 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:44 am

best handles the last five years i gotta say maurice hutt from mandan

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Spanky » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:10 pm

cdub1 wrote:best handles the last five years i gotta say maurice hutt from mandan

last 5 years? definitely hennessy
Spanky
NDPreps Starter

Postby cdub1 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:14 pm

Spanky wrote:
cdub1 wrote:best handles the last five years i gotta say maurice hutt from mandan

i saw hennessey and i dont think it is comparable not even playin hutt had the best handles i ever seen from a high school kid in north dakota followed closely by may

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby GFRR99 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:17 pm

jordan may hands down
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby Mr. Me Too » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:17 pm

Chris Gillis from Belcourt can dribble the ball pretty well. . .i know he shook a few kids and dropped them. . .but ya'll won't really think nothing of him cuz of him being from Belcourt. . .but this kid has some handles
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sportsfan1989 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:19 am

cdub1 wrote:
Spanky wrote:

i saw hennessey and i dont think it is comparable not even playin hutt had the best handles i ever seen from a high school kid in north dakota followed closely by may

What? That kid barely hit Varisty...He was shakin little underclassman...Hennessy had way better handles..
sportsfan1989

Postby buzz22 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:00 am

jordan may probably has the best handles in the state
buzz22
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Blue devil » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:41 am

may
Blue devil
NDPreps Rookie

Postby cdub1 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:04 am

sportsfan1989 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
Spanky wrote:

What? That kid barely hit Varisty...He was shakin little underclassman...Hennessy had way better handles..

i strongly disagree i think reece would make james fall pretty easy

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby sportsfan1989 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:29 pm

cdub1 wrote:
sportsfan1989 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
Spanky wrote:

Haha there is no way...Hennessy was mr.basketball and was an awesome player...There is no way that kid would make him fall..No way
sportsfan1989

Postby BBall dominator » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:53 pm

[user=2178]sportsfan1989[/user] wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
sportsfan1989 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
Spanky wrote:

Haha there is no way...Hennessy was mr.basketball and was an awesome player...There is no way that kid would make him fall..No way

since when does making a player fall mean he has better ball handling skills no hennessy had that ball on a string rarely got it picked and never did I see a carrying call on him and carrying the ball is pretty much what ball handling has progressed to
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:13 pm

dominationSCS wrote:[user=2178]sportsfan1989[/user] wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
sportsfan1989 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
Spanky wrote:

since when does making a player fall mean he has better ball handling skills no hennessy had that ball on a string rarely got it picked and never did I see a carrying call on him and carrying the ball is pretty much what ball handling has progressed to

i dont care how good hennessey was i think reece has better handles he has the ball on a string and amazing crosses

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby GFRR99 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:02 pm

cdub1 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
sportsfan1989 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
Spanky wrote:

i dont care how good hennessey was i think reece has better handles he has the ball on a string and amazing crosses

i agree with cdub completely, just because hennessy was mr basketball and an unbelieveable player doesnt mean hes a better ball handler than whoever cdub is talking about. i dont know who is better for sure cause i havent seen this reece guy but thats like saying just cause steve nash is the mvp of the nba hes a better ball handler than skip to my lou or the professor and everyone knows that is not true
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby demonfan74 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:12 pm

sportsman20 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
sportsfan1989 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
Spanky wrote:

i agree with cdub completely, just because hennessy was mr basketball and an unbelieveable player doesnt mean hes a better ball handler than whoever cdub is talking about. i dont know who is better for sure cause i havent seen this reece guy but thats like saying just cause steve nash is the mvp of the nba hes a better ball handler than skip to my lou or the professor and everyone knows that is not true

Hennessy had less than 40 turn overs his senior year.
demonfan74
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby demonfan74 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:13 pm

Oops...pushed it twice.
Last edited by demonfan74 on Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
demonfan74
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:13 pm

demonfan74 wrote:
sportsman20 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
sportsfan1989 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
Spanky wrote:

Hennessy had less than 40 turn overs his senior year.

reece played with nba players in pick up games

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby balla45 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:23 pm

Reece does have crazy handles.  It seems like nobody knows who he is.  He is from Georgia and came here for one year.  Ali Collin's brother.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby cdub1 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:28 pm

one last thing to add i would love to be able to say dwight howard pinned my shot on the glass lol

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Ditka14 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:34 pm

cdub1 wrote:one last thing to add i would love to be able to say dwight howard pinned my shot on the glass lol

Hasn't he played with shawn livingston as well cdub?
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby cdub1 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:00 pm

Ditka14 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:one last thing to add i would love to be able to say dwight howard pinned my shot on the glass lol

Hasn't he played with shawn livingston as well cdub?

they are cousins

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby BBall dominator » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:05 pm

mandan kids what ya gonna do w/ them is just like josh maurer was supposed to be an all-stater??
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Next

Return to Boys