Kick or Wilhelm

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Who's better?

Tate Kick
67%
Jordan Wilhelm
33%

Total votes : 58

Postby threeball » Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:30 pm

iluvbball wrote:May I ask why we are comparing 2 such great and accomplished athletes?  It has turned into a slam-fest on them.  Personal attacks on their weaknesses.  How pathetic that you all have to slam one to build the other up.  That's a shame.  Grow up.  I'm pretty sure that neither kid would appreciate this bull.  WOW!!!!!:X

if this bugs you so much why dont you just not read it
threeball
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:31 pm

actually im going to have some fun with these go find 10 completely ridiculous and random posts of mine about basketball

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Wrestler » Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:37 pm

threeball wrote:
iluvbball wrote:May I ask why we are comparing 2 such great and accomplished athletes?  It has turned into a slam-fest on them.  Personal attacks on their weaknesses.  How pathetic that you all have to slam one to build the other up.  That's a shame.  Grow up.  I'm pretty sure that neither kid would appreciate this bull.  WOW!!!!!:X

if this bugs you so much why dont you just not read it

Ya, why don't you go to Oprah.com or Rodneyking.com

WOW!!!!!!!:X
Wrestler
NDPreps Starter

Postby Buckeye » Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:54 pm

iluvbball wrote:Cdub,

You are so bad with your comments that people actually laugh at your ridiculous comments because they are so random and dumb.  I am embarrassed for you and your ignorance of all aspects of the game of basketball.  Why don't you give it up already?

iluvbball - you just did the exact thing to cdub you are criticizing everyone else for with the Kick/Wilhelm debate.  Also, people have been posting  like this all year.  Hopefully most can filter out the garbage and pay attention to valid points.
Buckeye
NDPreps Rookie

Postby cdub1 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:57 pm

Buckeye wrote:
iluvbball wrote:Cdub,

You are so bad with your comments that people actually laugh at your ridiculous comments because they are so random and dumb.  I am embarrassed for you and your ignorance of all aspects of the game of basketball.  Why don't you give it up already?

iluvbball - you just did the exact thing to cdub you are criticizing everyone else for with the Kick/Wilhelm debate.  Also, people have been posting  like this all year.  Hopefully most can filter out the garbage and pay attention to valid points.

who did i criticize i dont think saying kick is a better rebounder or passer than wilhelm is criticizing him i think it is just stating my opinion

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to Boys