STATE CHAMPS!

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby threeball » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:11 pm

Wrestler wrote:
threeball wrote:
Wrestler wrote:2nd time in  4 years, DHS wins it all!

Great team effort.  Kick is the star, but Fridley is the man.  Played with great poise.  Out of all the class A stars, I would want him on my college team, he can run the show and shoot when needed.

Congrats to the Mighty Midgets!
correct me if im wrong on this but didnt dickinson last win in 2003 making this 2nd time in 5 years

3balls did you find your calculator.  I will correct you because you are wrong. 

How many years ago was March 2003........(theme music from jeopardy).........I shall help.  March 2003 to March 2004 is one year, to march 2005 is 2 years, to 2006 is 3 years, to March 10, 2007 is 4 YEARS.   2 State Championships in 4 years.  Wow, grow up.

well first of all wrestlers i did say correct me if im wrong. and i guess in your opinion i was wrong. but thankyou for your little expaination of how i was wrong now not that anybody cares about this topic but im gonna show you where i was coming from. 2002-2003- championship, 2003-2004 =1 year, 2004-2005= 2 years,  2005-2006=3 years, 2006-2007=4 years and a championship. so in 4 years of playing they won 1 and in 5 they won 2. now i dont see why this was a big deal considering i said "correct me" but you chose to wine about it so therefore i think you are the one who needs to "grow up". i guess im sorry if offended anyone by stating what i thought was correct.
Last edited by threeball on Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
threeball
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby threeball » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:14 pm

Wrestler wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
Wrestler wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
Wrestler wrote:
threeball wrote:
Wrestler wrote:2nd time in  4 years, DHS wins it all!

Great team effort.  Kick is the star, but Fridley is the man.  Played with great poise.  Out of all the class A stars, I would want him on my college team, he can run the show and shoot when needed.

Congrats to the Mighty Midgets!
correct me if im wrong on this but didnt dickinson last win in 2003 making this 2nd time in 5 years

3balls did you find your calculator.  I will correct you because you are wrong. 

How many years ago was March 2003........(theme music from jeopardy).........I shall help.  March 2003 to March 2004 is one year, to march 2005 is 2 years, to 2006 is 3 years, to March 10, 2007 is 4 YEARS.   2 State Championships in 4 years.  Wow, grow up.

you are both right because you look at it differently threeball is saying 2nd in five season and you are saying it was 4 years ago
Did I say "seasons" in the original post, no.  And he didn't say seasons in his brilliant reply either. 

honestly i dont care about this at all when i read wut u put i dint think twice about it

I agree, just wondering why 3balls thinks he needs to try to point out a mistake, especially when he is wrong. 

why not point out a mistake? i wasnt being a jerk about it. why not correct something if its wrong?
threeball
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby NDball33 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:18 pm

I agree totally.  How can Kick not be an unanamous selection?  That means one person didn't even think he deserved to be on the team!  Who are these people!!?  It just doesn't make sense to me at all.
NDball33
NDPreps Rookie

Postby threeball » Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:16 pm

NDball33 wrote:I agree totally.  How can Kick not be an unanamous selection?  That means one person didn't even think he deserved to be on the team!  Who are these people!!?  It just doesn't make sense to me at all.

i agree it makes you wonder if the voters even watched every team play...kick not unanimous and elgie not even on the team!
Last edited by threeball on Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
threeball
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby True Fan » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:21 am

From what I saw, Elgie really struggled the last 2 games of the tourney.  But Kick should have been unanimous.

True Fan
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to Boys