Bismarck vs. Dickinson- Great Rivalry

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby killer89 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:27 pm

how does everyone see the game going tomarrow night. i think it is going to be another close game and awesome to watch. any predictions?

killer89

Postby biggie » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:29 pm

Dickinson by 3.  Bruhschwein shoots the game winner.
Last edited by biggie on Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
biggie
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby GFRR99 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:30 pm

killer89 wrote:how does everyone see the game going tomarrow night. i think it is going to be another close game and awesome to watch. any predictions?

i see dickinson winning by around 5. kick wins the kick-wilhem matches and has a huge game. then after the game kick wins mr basketball!!
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby Wrestler » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:32 pm

If Dickinson can good good shooting and balanced scoring like today, they will win, but Bismarck's Def. makes everything tough.

I will say Dickinson by 7.
Wrestler
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsfan4 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:35 pm

i will say dickinson by 8 but it will be a close game until bismarck has to foul at the end. I say both kick and wilhelm will get their 25 points, but it comes down to the X-factors. I see dickinson hitting quite a few clutch 3's. Dickinson 72-64
sportsfan4
NDPreps Reserve

Postby killer89 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:38 pm

i see kick bouncing back from today to have big game along with everyone stepping into their roles especially fridley. still it will be a close game but i think dickinson will want to seek revenge for wda and pull out a victory
killer89

Postby O_Snap » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:40 pm

I got Bismarck by 5 in OT....It's starting to seem as though Martinez is just as big a threat as Wilhelm....
O_Snap

Postby killer89 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:44 pm

O_Snap wrote:I got Bismarck by 5 in OT....It's starting to seem as though Martinez is just as big a threat as Wilhelm....

thats true martinez has been looking really good in these two tournaments
killer89

Postby Chewy » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:27 am

Moose Miller played conservative when the Demons were up by 22 against Williston. That game should have been more lopsided.

Demons over Dickinson by 15+.

Like the announcers said last night, Wilhelm brings more to the table than the other Mr. Basketball candidates. I think Wilhelm is Mr. Basketball.
Chewy

Postby killer89 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:45 am

Chewy wrote:Moose Miller played conservative when the Demons were up by 22 against Williston. That game should have been more lopsided.

Like the announcers said last night, Wilhelm brings more to the table than the other Mr. Basketball candidates. I think Wilhelm is Mr. Basketball.

both teams are playing good basketball right now i dont think that the championship game is going to be a blowout like that but we'll see
killer89

Postby nelly » Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:57 am

biggie wrote:Dickinson by 3.  Bruhschwein shoots the game winner.

Bismarck will not lose this game. I dont even go to bismarck. But they cannot be stopped right now. They have different guys stepping up every single game. Wilhelm shuts down kick every game they play. I dont see bismarck losing this game!!
nelly
NDPreps Reserve

Postby gator-nation » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:14 am

dickinson by 7......kick with a huge game 30+
gator-nation

Postby vikes_fan » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:40 am

Hate to say it but Bismarck by 10. Steve Miller has the boys playing to the top of their game right now they can beat anyone
vikes_fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby cityleaguer » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:42 am

Hopefully DHS gets the ball to Kick a lot this game unlike the WDA championship game.  Even if it's in his hands to make a decision they're better off.  You know Bismarck is going to double him every time he touches it just like last time, but if he plays smart and works hard I believe he'll get his buckets.  I really think Winczewski will have them ready for Bismarck this time around.

And as far as a rivalry goes, I think this year is just the exception b/c of the stars on both teams. Next year, this matchup will not be as intense I believe.
cityleaguer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bcourtbraves » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:26 pm

As i was watching lastnight. I think as matinez goes BHS goes.  Everytime Miller took Martinez out of the game Williston made a run. But It's gonna be a great game to watch tonite!!
Believe Big
bcourtbraves
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndsubisonfan » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:47 pm

Chewy wrote:Moose Miller played conservative when the Demons were up by 22 against Williston. That game should have been more lopsided.

i think your gonna have to wait till after the B championship to find that out.. but believe kick will get it anyways
ndsubisonfan

Postby ndfootball » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:24 pm

I think that kick and wilhelm offset each other, and martinez is much better than any dickinson player not named kick.  Bismark by 5
ndfootball

Postby cdub1 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:48 pm

ndfootball wrote:I think that kick and wilhelm offset each other, and martinez is much better than any dickinson player not named kick.  Bismark by 5

fridley?

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby killer89 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:46 pm

ndfootball wrote:I think that kick and wilhelm offset each other, and martinez is much better than any dickinson player not named kick.  Bismark by 5

yeah  fridley is a much better player than martinez because he doesnt have to score to control the game
killer89

Postby Ming01 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:36 am

one of the greatest games I've watched in person last night
Last edited by Ming01 on Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby da_man 23 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:10 am

Nice predition.....u were close...hahaha.....were the announcers from bismarck cuz that is just arrogance to say that Wilhelm brings more to the table than the other candidates.
da_man 23

Postby squeak63 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:08 pm

talking about the great rivalry part of bismarck and dickinson... i love this rivalry because both teams have respect for each other... honestly i think if you would play these teams agains't each other 100 times it would end up the same way the hole season did 50-50
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Return to Boys