East Fans vs. West Fans

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Blue devil » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:44 am

JR wrote:
shs01240 wrote:Hey Number 7, if it just so happen that WF gets in the state championship against a Western team, i will personally bring as many people from the Shanley "red sea" to scream or Expletetives off, jus for the sole purpose of bringing down the evil empire that is the west.  Also for DL, maybe south.

Same goes with the ref crew if shanley is in it.......

Lets take it to them EAST all for 1 and 1 for all TAKE"M DOWN!!!! !ST ROUND!!!  CHIP AWAY ! GAME AT A TIME
Blue devil
NDPreps Rookie

Postby O_Snap » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:12 pm

West 2 wins East ZERO!
O_Snap

Postby sportsfan1989 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:51 pm

Blue devil wrote:
JR wrote:
shs01240 wrote:Hey Number 7, if it just so happen that WF gets in the state championship against a Western team, i will personally bring as many people from the Shanley "red sea" to scream or Expletetives off, jus for the sole purpose of bringing down the evil empire that is the west.  Also for DL, maybe south.

Same goes with the ref crew if shanley is in it.......

Lets take it to them EAST all for 1 and 1 for all TAKE"M DOWN!!!! !ST ROUND!!!  CHIP AWAY ! GAME AT A TIME

Nice cheer...lol......4-0 west....
sportsfan1989

Postby Carl08 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:53 pm

Back to the fans...it's so annoying to see South and North have maybe 5 fans at a game.  They just don't care.  There is nothing better than a big group of students for both teams going back and forth with eath other.  South has how many kids? 1800 and they can hardly get 20 to a game...pathetic.  The worst part is they actually have a good team-both boys and girls.  WF occasionaly has a decent crowd but honestly SHS and DL dominate when it comes to cheering and DL has to drive 3 hours and SHS is literally 9 times smaller (250 to 1800 about??) than south and have 10x as many fans at the games. 

I have no idea about the west fans so i can't comment its just frustrating to never have any crowds unless its a SHS vs. DL game...which made the EDC champ.  pretty sweet i might add!:cool:
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Emo Philips
Carl08
NDPreps Starter

Postby DeuceTrey » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:02 pm

Carl08 wrote:Back to the fans...it's so annoying to see South and North have maybe 5 fans at a game.  They just don't care.  There is nothing better than a big group of students for both teams going back and forth with eath other.  South has how many kids? 1800 and they can hardly get 20 to a game...pathetic.  The worst part is they actually have a good team-both boys and girls.  WF occasionaly has a decent crowd but honestly SHS and DL dominate when it comes to cheering and DL has to drive 3 hours and SHS is literally 9 times smaller (250 to 1800 about??) than south and have 10x as many fans at the games. 

I have no idea about the west fans so i can't comment its just frustrating to never have any crowds unless its a SHS vs. DL game...which made the EDC champ.  pretty sweet i might add!:cool:

i completely agree. at EDC for the girls game between DL and South, South only had ONE PERSON IN THE STUDENT SECTION, and im thinking it was a sister of one of the cheerleaders. DL was actually sitting in Souths side because it was so packed on their side. just a poor poor showing for South, i dont care if it is girls basketball or not, go support your team, especially when they are playing for a chance to go to state.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Spanky » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:44 pm

I think the worst part is that the games are in fargo and the fargo teams except shanley have less support than the teams from the west.
Spanky
NDPreps Starter

Postby GFRR99 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:19 pm

Spanky wrote:I think the worst part is that the games are in fargo and the fargo teams except shanley have less support than the teams from the west.

there was only one fargo team that didnt have very much support and that was south but they still had more than any other west team except for maybe bismarck. dumb comment
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby shs01240 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:18 pm

<span class="texteditorenhanced">[user=2655]sportsman20[/user] wrote:
Spanky wrote:I think the worst part is that the games are in fargo and the fargo teams except shanley have less support than the teams from the west.

there was only one fargo team that didnt have very much support and that was south but they still had more than any other west team except for maybe bismarck. dumb comment
</span>

What i think he is saying is that it is a shame that WF and South have student sections that pale in comparison to Shanley and some out of town teams. Especially with their large populations.
I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
-Yogi Berra
shs01240
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Spoof_Team » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:18 pm

shs01240 wrote:<span class="texteditorenhanced">[user=2655]sportsman20[/user] wrote:

</span>

What i think he is saying is that it is a shame that WF and South have student sections that pale in comparison to Shanley and some out of town teams. Especially with their large populations.

Agreed. Their AD should be embarassed. Out done by a school that has fewer students than EVERY OTHER SCHOOL in the state tournament. That's unacceptable for any large school. If it's in Fargo, South and WF have NO EXCUSEfor not being there to cheer on their teams.
Spoof_Team
NDPreps Starter

Postby roughrider125 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:07 am

Don't hate on south... they had better things to do than come support their team...:alc:and im pretty sure RR had exactly 0 students there...good effort there.  WF had less fans than Century and Mandan for sure not so sure about the others.
Doctors and scientists said that breaking the four-minute mile was impossible, that one would die in the attempt. Thus, when I got up from the track after collapsing at the finish line, I figured I was dead.
~Roger Bannister (After becoming the first person to break the four-minute mile, 1952)
roughrider125
NDPreps Starter

Postby kgmvp8807 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:07 pm

roughrider125 wrote:Don't hate on south... they had better things to do than come support their team...:alc:and im pretty sure RR had exactly 0 students there...good effort there.  WF had less fans than Century and Mandan for sure not so sure about the others.

yep congrats roughriders. your lack of participation somehow landed u the spirit award for class a girls basketball. what a joke.
kgmvp8807

Postby DeuceTrey » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:33 pm

kgmvp8807 wrote:
roughrider125 wrote:Don't hate on south... they had better things to do than come support their team...:alc:and im pretty sure RR had exactly 0 students there...good effort there.  WF had less fans than Century and Mandan for sure not so sure about the others.

yep congrats roughriders. your lack of participation somehow landed u the spirit award for class a girls basketball. what a joke.

when they anounced that after the game, the whole gym went silent wondering who in there right mind made that call. did they just randomly pick names out of a hat? DL had a whole side of the court and a fully packed student section there, so roughly 2/3 of the town, and they got snubbed. i call for a recount.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Baller » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:07 am

I think that DL girls didn't get it because they don't have cheerleaders...so they gave it to the DL boys that do have them.  I still can't believe that RR got it though.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby shs01240 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:38 am

obviously i'm a homer, but it was 9:30 in the freakin morning and Shanley still had 5 rows of students. This award is a HUGE joke. The schools that deserve it know who they are.
I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
-Yogi Berra
shs01240
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Boys