mr. basketball

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby smart source » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:45 pm

if mandan doesnt make it to state does belohvic still deserve mr. basketball? IMO i dont think he does just like i didnt think mertens should have got it when his team didnt make it to state anyone else agree
smart source

Postby ndfootball » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:47 pm

Kick is going to get it.  He is averaging a double double while droping 24 a game.
ndfootball

Postby Strike3? » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:54 pm

smart source wrote:if mandan doesnt make it to state does belohvic still deserve mr. basketball? IMO i dont think he does just like i didnt think mertens should have got it when his team didnt make it to state anyone else agree

Even if Mandan makes it to state i dont think Behlovak well get it....Im gonna agree with ndfootball that Kick is gonna win

It's a round ball and a round bat, and you got to hit it square.
Strike3?
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cityleaguer » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:56 am

smart source wrote:if mandan doesnt make it to state does belohvic still deserve mr. basketball? IMO i dont think he does just like i didnt think mertens should have got it when his team didnt make it to state anyone else agree

it's interesting though because 3 of the last 4 winners haven't gone to state...Mertens last year, Moormann 3 years ago and Koenig 4 years ago the only exception was Hennessey 2 years ago.
cityleaguer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndsbest44 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:37 am

cityleaguer wrote:

it's interesting though because 3 of the last 4 winners haven't gone to state...Mertens last year, Moormann 3 years ago and Koenig 4 years ago the only exception was Hennessey 2 years ago.

All of those players were far and away the favorites in their respective years and were the right choice, this year there isn't a clear cut favorite so if you don't make it to state you shouldn't win, i feel whoever's team does best at state will win the award
ndsbest44
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:39 am

my question is....what was wrong with the other 5 mr bball topics that a new one was needed?
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby cityleaguer » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:34 pm

SCC wrote:
ndsbest44 wrote:
cityleaguer wrote:

All of those players were far and away the favorites in their respective years and were the right choice, this year there isn't a clear cut favorite so if you don't make it to state you shouldn't win, i feel whoever's team does best at state will win the award

Koenig was not "far and away" a favorite.  What about MPCG's Craig Nelson?

and I dont think Moormann was the far and away favorite either, There was a lot of grumbling at the fact that Chad Glasser didn't get it that year.
cityleaguer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby member » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:15 pm

baseball wrote:my question is....what was wrong with the other 5 mr bball topics that a new one was needed?

Wonderful question
NDPreps Starter

Postby bballfan_05 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:31 pm

member wrote:
baseball wrote:my question is....what was wrong with the other 5 mr bball topics that a new one was needed?

Wonderful question

My guess is this one is more about the past winners. Kinda ridiculous if you ask me to have 5 different ones.
bballfan_05
NDPreps All-State

Return to Boys