Mandan vs Minot

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby ndfootball » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:07 pm

bb12 wrote:smart source whats your problem honestly?  one, that guy ya he has a name and its justin and im pretty sure no one said he was the best player in the world so stop being a drama queen.  And he never said he guranteed a win he said that they cant look pass them but they know they can beat them...pretty sure thats just a good basketball player and a good leader.  It was a great exciting close game so sorry to let ur hopes down im not gonna complain about anything.  just thought you should know

wooow, settle down. It sounds like your still upset that mandan lost.
ndfootball

Postby cdub1 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:09 pm

ndfootball wrote:
bb12 wrote:smart source whats your problem honestly?  one, that guy ya he has a name and its justin and im pretty sure no one said he was the best player in the world so stop being a drama queen.  And he never said he guranteed a win he said that they cant look pass them but they know they can beat them...pretty sure thats just a good basketball player and a good leader.  It was a great exciting close game so sorry to let ur hopes down im not gonna complain about anything.  just thought you should know

wooow, settle down. It sounds like your still upset that mandan lost.
smart source was out of line with that comment he GURANTEED a win never happened that was a huge exageration and it makes justin belohlavek look bad

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ndfootball » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:16 pm

You guys think that Mandan will beat Bismark or Willy in the play-in game. I think that they are going home early and it will be a season of WHAT IFS.
Last edited by ndfootball on Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ndfootball

Postby cdub1 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:17 pm

ndfootball wrote:You guys think that Mandan will beat Bismark or Willy in the play-in game. I think that it is a season of WHAT IFS.

well we will find out in a couple days but right now the team to think about is jamestown

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby cityleaguer » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:27 pm

cdub1 wrote:
ndfootball wrote:You guys think that Mandan will beat Bismark or Willy in the play-in game. I think that it is a season of WHAT IFS.

well we will find out in a couple days but right now the team to think about is jamestown

I would normally say not really, but last time Mandan played Jamestown it was close so ur right.
cityleaguer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndsbest44 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:29 pm

cityleaguer wrote:
cdub1 wrote:

I would normally say not really, but last time Mandan played Jamestown it was close so ur right.

And jamestown has been playing better, while i still think Mandan should handle them easily, anything can happen
ndsbest44
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ditka14 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:30 pm

Mandan went in the wrong direction of the brackets and it is going to have to be some of there best basketball these next two nights to have them going to state. Bismarck is tough for them ALWAYS to beat, and i don't like the odds of a team beating another team three times in a season.
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby cdub1 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:33 pm

Ditka14 wrote:Mandan went in the wrong direction of the brackets and it is going to have to be some of there best basketball these next two nights to have them going to state. Bismarck is tough for them ALWAYS to beat, and i don't like the odds of a team beating another team three times in a season.

not that that game matters YET for mandan who needs to beat jamestown but who said bismarck won or lost the game hasnt been played yet

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby AandBfan » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:35 pm

JB's gunna have to go on a tear like he did earlier in the season these next two games for Mandan to make it out
AandBfan

Postby Strike3? » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:37 pm

hes not really gonna have to go on a tear against jamestown but if they win that and make it to the state qualifying game vs williston or bismarck hes gonna have to play very well.
It's a round ball and a round bat, and you got to hit it square.
Strike3?
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ming01 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:42 pm

looks like we will potentially have a great state play in game mandan vs williston/bhs i'm looking forward to the games these next two days.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby Strike3? » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:44 pm

Ming01 wrote:looks like we will potentially have a great state play in game mandan vs williston/bhs i'm looking forward to the games these next two days.

IF bismarck were to lose and play mandan to go to state thats gonna be an amazing game.
It's a round ball and a round bat, and you got to hit it square.
Strike3?
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby O_Snap » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:57 pm

Minot shot "lights out"... Played a very good game  the game was 17-2 at one point. Minot ended with two players which average 10ppg had over 20 points.  But when its tournament time thats the perfect time to step up....
O_Snap

Postby vikes_fan » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:46 am

I would like to see a Mandan vs Bismarck state qualifing game. It would be the best game of the tournament.
vikes_fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby Number7 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:00 am

vikes_fan wrote:I would like to see a Mandan vs Bismarck state qualifing game. It would be the best game of the tournament.

You cant even say that will the two great games today and the WDA championship
"Pressure makes diamonds"
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby squeak63 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:25 am

i believe that both semi final games are going to be amazing to watch the play in game is gonna be amazing and the champoinship is gonna be amazing ..... however anything goes this is going to be one of the best tournaments ever for the true fan to watch and the players to play in
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Previous

Return to Boys