Mandan vs Minot

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby iluvbball » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:39 am

What do y'all think on this one?
iluvbball
NDPreps Reserve

Postby BB Fan » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:43 am

Would love to go with Minot but my instinks are telling me Mandan....
Maybe another day
BB Fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby ND_SportsNut » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:04 am

BB Fan wrote:Would love to go with Minot but my instinks are telling me Mandan....

instinks, is that like an inner-smell or something, jk

I think Minot has a good chance to win so I'll go with them
ND_SportsNut

Postby arsnl7 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:22 am

Minot is a pretty good team and they are peaking right now, but I dont think the Braves will let Minot beat them a second time.
arsnl7

Postby vikes_fan » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:25 am

arsnl7 wrote:Minot is a pretty good team and they are peaking right now, but I dont think the Braves will let Minot beat them a second time.

Agreed i believe belohlavek will have a big game this game he will come around and score his 27-30 points and i can see some of the other players stepping up
vikes_fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby BB Fan » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:32 am

ND_SportsNut wrote:
BB Fan wrote:Would love to go with Minot but my instinks are telling me Mandan....

instinks, is that like an inner-smell or something, jk

I think Minot has a good chance to win so I'll go with them

I tell you what......It would be a really good game to watch........Minot has a really good chance but........ Minot does have one of the best coaches in the state, and allways brings alot to the table...Like i said just instinks......an inner-smell or something  ha ha.. Lets put it this way if i was betting i would have to go with the braves. Hopefully i am wrong!!
Last edited by BB Fan on Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maybe another day
BB Fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndfootball » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:41 am

I dont see minot beating Mandan twice in a row.    MANDAN 69-64
ndfootball

Postby Ming01 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:23 am

If Minot comes out hot and is hitting shots I like them in this one, but Im gonna go with Mandan in a close one.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby Saas25 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:25 am

This one is a toss-up... I see this one going into overtime and Minot winning by 2.
Saas25
NDPreps Starter

Postby point/center » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:38 am

Braves by a 3 from JB
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby bballin_it » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:51 am

braves by at least 10
bballin_it
NDPreps Reserve

Postby member » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:54 pm

Minot by 4
NDPreps Starter

Postby threeball » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:04 pm

mandan by 12, 78-66
threeball
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby member » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:09 pm

threeball wrote:mandan by 12, 78-66

Oh is that so threeball
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndsubball » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:11 pm

I will take Mandan by 1... I see  belohlavek having a big game with about 33 points and Zac Elige have a big game also with 24 points and 15 rebounds but Mandan still wins by 1 with a three from Belohlavek final score Mandan 75 Minot 74
ndsubball

Postby NDdominator » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:19 pm

66-63 Minot
NDdominator

Postby sportsfan1989 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:22 pm

Mandan by 8...This is time for justin B to shine...mandan will win
sportsfan1989

Postby threeball » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:24 pm

member wrote:
threeball wrote:mandan by 12, 78-66

Oh is that so threeball

actually its just a total guess but thankyou for the response member
threeball
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby squeak63 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:28 pm

i say minot by 5 elgie scores 27 and holds J.B. to 15 points and once again belohlavek is noexistent in the wda tourney
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby cityleaguer » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:06 am

I believe Minot will pull this one out by about 5....I don't know why I have this feeling, but of all people in the WDA, I really think Elgie is the one guy who has the tools to stop Belohlavek, you can see it in his face how competitive and intense he is, and how much he hates being shown up...I'm sure it's the same in every sport for him.
cityleaguer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby smart source » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:21 pm

cityleaguer wrote:I believe Minot will pull this one out by about 5....I don't know why I have this feeling, but of all people in the WDA, I really think Elgie is the one guy who has the tools to stop Belohlavek, you can see it in his face how competitive and intense he is, and how much he hates being shown up...I'm sure it's the same in every sport for him.

good call....didnt mr. amazing best bball player in the world according to mandan people guarentee a win against minot in some newspaper? he must feel like an idiot...i cant wait to hear the excuses roll out this time like they did last time minot beat mandan
smart source

Postby Strike3? » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:29 pm

smart source wrote:
cityleaguer wrote:I believe Minot will pull this one out by about 5....I don't know why I have this feeling, but of all people in the WDA, I really think Elgie is the one guy who has the tools to stop Belohlavek, you can see it in his face how competitive and intense he is, and how much he hates being shown up...I'm sure it's the same in every sport for him.

good call....didnt mr. amazing best bball player in the world according to mandan people guarentee a win against minot in some newspaper? he must feel like an idiot...i cant wait to hear the excuses roll out this time like they did last time minot beat mandan

who guarenteed a win i didnt hear about that but it maybe did happen...Minot got off to an amazing start i think it was 17 - 2 Mandan came back slowly and was down 8 at half but they had their chances at the end of regulation and first overtime but just couldnt do it give credit to Minot they played great. Anderson and Martinson had big games they played really well. Behlovak and Morrell each played well for Mandan.
It's a round ball and a round bat, and you got to hit it square.
Strike3?
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Strike3? » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:29 pm

smart source wrote:

Last edited by Strike3? on Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's a round ball and a round bat, and you got to hit it square.
Strike3?
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby threeball » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:55 pm

smart source wrote:

theres not much for excuses.. minot played very well. they couldnt miss, mandan had a somewhat off game. minot just ended up gettin the win
threeball
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bb12 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:00 pm

smart source whats your problem honestly?  one, that guy ya he has a name and its justin and im pretty sure no one said he was the best player in the world so stop being a drama queen.  And he never said he guranteed a win he said that they cant look pass them but they know they can beat them...pretty sure thats just a good basketball player and a good leader.  It was a great exciting close game so sorry to let ur hopes down im not gonna complain about anything.  just thought you should know
bb12
NDPreps Rookie

Next

Return to Boys