Anyone heard anything much about Williston's Jordan Schmitz?

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby marianne » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:31 pm

Personally i think he great but thats just me
marianne
NDPreps Reserve

Postby threeball » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:42 pm

marianne wrote:Personally i think he great but thats just me

hes good but i wouldnt consider him "great".
threeball
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:45 pm

that is just you

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby marianne » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:48 pm

cdub1 wrote:

that is just you
that is mean what is so bad about him ok maybe he's not great but hes good so wuts wrong w/ him
marianne
NDPreps Reserve

Postby threeball » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:50 pm

marianne wrote:
cdub1 wrote:

that is just you
that is mean what is so bad about him ok maybe he's not great but hes good so wuts wrong w/ him

no one said anything is wrong with him. just cause hes doin good dont mean hes great though
threeball
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:53 pm

marianne wrote:
cdub1 wrote:

that is just you

im not being mean i agree with you you are prolly the only one who thinks he is great i think he is average to above average for a 6 6 high school senior

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby marianne » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:53 pm

anyone know how many points he's been averaging lately??
marianne
NDPreps Reserve

Postby squeak63 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:54 pm

threeball wrote:
marianne wrote:
cdub1 wrote:

that is just you

no one said anything is wrong with him. just cause hes doin good dont mean hes great though

hes a good player but i think he could be a better player in the 6th man role comin off the bench for whichever qvale gets in foul trouble.. personally i think williston would be a better team with schmitz comein off the bench and qvale startin
Last edited by squeak63 on Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby cdub1 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:54 pm

sqeak63 wrote:
threeball wrote:
marianne wrote:
cdub1 wrote:

that is just you

hes a good player but i think he could be a better player in the 6th man role comin off the bench for whichever qvale gets in foul trouble.. personally i think williston would be a better team with schmitz comein off the bench and qvale statin

agreed brent is much better

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby King James » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:41 pm

yeah didnt schmitz complain about playing time so then slovtske moved brent to a jv half i think brent should get a majority of the minutes hes real smooth around the basket
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby Ditka14 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:14 pm

King James wrote:yeah didnt schmitz complain about playing time so then slovtske moved brent to a jv half i think brent should get a majority of the minutes hes real smooth around the basket

plus your not moving brent that easy and schmitz is a little girl at the hoop
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby cdub1 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:18 pm

Ditka14 wrote:
King James wrote:yeah didnt schmitz complain about playing time so then slovtske moved brent to a jv half i think brent should get a majority of the minutes hes real smooth around the basket

heres wut i dont get brent played over schmitz as a freshman yet dint get the starting spot despite being a better player

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby bcourtbraves » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:26 pm

I think you can't lose from having Schmitz or Brent come off the bench. Schmitz does the dirty work for his team and steps up when Brian is havinga bad night and Brent is a very good post scorer so i think they bring him off the bench because he comes in and provides offense.
Believe Big
bcourtbraves
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball30 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:27 pm

why are we even talking about this
baseball30

Postby GBBC » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:05 am

Ditka14 wrote:

To both King James and Ditka, unless you know what you are talking about, you should keep your ridiculous comments to yourself. 

Saying that someone complained about playing time to a coach and therefore the coach just changed everything is absolutely asinine.  What kind of a coach would do that?  If you knew anything about the Williston team, you would know that some people spent their entire summer playing basketball while others DID NOT.  Also, if you had watched the games this year, you would know that some people cannot play more than a few minutes without needing a rest.  Others can play for much longer WHILE defending one of the biggest threats from the other team...  Another thing, good coaches understand the roles that people play for their team, and if you have two posts who constantly want to sit on the blocks vs. one post who can step out and get a high low pass to Brian or hit a jump shot, the answer seems clear.  He also has a huge spark off the bench as it is.  It's called CHEMISTRY.

FYI -- Jordan and Brent are both getting minutes -- both are in the top five for minutes played, whether starting or not. 

Further, saying that someone is a "little girl at the hoop" is completely ludicrous.  Especially when that person is someone who constantly outworks his opponent.  You either have NO CLUE or you are someone who likes to put others down to make yourself seem adequate...
Last edited by GBBC on Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
GBBC

Postby GBBC » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:11 am

marianne wrote:anyone know how many points he's been averaging lately??

2nd leading scorer on the team -- 12.5 points/game
GBBC

Postby Ditka14 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:50 am

GBBC wrote:
Ditka14 wrote:

To both King James and Ditka, unless you know what you are talking about, you should keep your ridiculous comments to yourself. 

Saying that someone complained about playing time to a coach and therefore the coach just changed everything is absolutely asinine.  What kind of a coach would do that?  If you knew anything about the Williston team, you would know that some people spent their entire summer playing basketball while others DID NOT.  Also, if you had watched the games this year, you would know that some people cannot play more than a few minutes without needing a rest.  Others can play for much longer WHILE defending one of the biggest threats from the other team...  Another thing, good coaches understand the roles that people play for their team, and if you have two posts who constantly want to sit on the blocks vs. one post who can step out and get a high low pass to Brian or hit a jump shot, the answer seems clear.  He also has a huge spark off the bench as it is.  It's called CHEMISTRY.

FYI -- Jordan and Brent are both getting minutes -- both are in the top five for minutes played, whether starting or not. 

Further, saying that someone is a "little girl at the hoop" is completely ludicrous.  Especially when that person is someone who constantly outworks his opponent.  You either have NO CLUE or you are someone who likes to put others down to make yourself seem adequate...

Sorry BRO, everytime ive watched him he gets bumped down low with no call he looks at the ref, and curls his little nose up like he just got owned down there with no call. All you see is him making these faces. He is a little winer and a baby its my opinion go and tell him that........... maybe he will become a man.
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby GBBC » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:14 am

Ditka14 wrote:Sorry BRO, everytime ive watched him he gets bumped down low with no call he looks at the ref, and curls his little nose up like he just got owned down there with no call. All you see is him making these faces. He is a little winer and a baby its my opinion go and tell him that........... maybe he will become a man.

Ok, I got it now.  You are the expert on who is a man and who isn't... It all makes sense now.   How silly of me not to know that someone from Mandan is the expert on opposing teams/players/men/boys/little noses/etc.  ???  MY bad. 

I guess I thought because I played high school ball, college ball, and semi=pro ball  that I would know a bit about who is good and who isn't...  Silly me.
GBBC

Postby King James » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:19 am

whatever i dont know why im wastin my time talkin about this guy
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Return to Boys