Does South Have Good Players? How About There Bench?

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby TreyBaller » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:03 am

What Do You Think??:P
Last edited by TreyBaller on Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
TreyBaller

Postby bruins4 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:05 am

They are probably the most talented team in the state. However, as in years past, bad coaching hurts them in big games.
bruins4

Postby baseball30 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:25 am

haha wow i laugh at this topic
baseball30

Postby bruins44 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:40 am

bruins4 wrote:However, as in years past, bad coaching hurts them in big games.

You must have gotten cut from the team!!  The Bruins have done pretty well the past few years, no they have not won it all but they are always respectable
bruins44
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndbb » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:41 am

they are good in the east. I believe at the beginning of the year they lost to century, the west 7 seed.
ndbb
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Baller » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:42 am

lost to century by 2 beat mandan
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby kingjames » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:56 am

yeah they did lose to century. they couldnt do anything against them but it was early in the season and things have changed.
kingjames
NDPreps Starter

Postby King James » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:46 pm

they have defensive struggles.. offensively there as good as it gets
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby BB Fan » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:05 am

bruins44 wrote:

You must have gotten cut from the team!!  The Bruins have done pretty well the past few years, no they have not won it all but they are always respectable

Great call Bruins 4!!!The talent that south has on that team is just incredible......And in years past........ How do you not win a State Title with these kids......He has the cream of the crop and I guess maybe its how you plant the seed to determine if the plant will grow.....There is a definite possible Mr Basketball in that bunch for 08 and the poor kid won't get it because of the way that he's coached or should i say criticized. And as for Bruins 44 you are definitely in the box!! You wouldn't have said something like that directly to one of your own if you weren't.....WOW I've seen it all now!!! This forum usually has rebuttals come from apposing teams and/or opposite regions but only south would have  person rebutting what was said by there own...Wow each has there own...And done on a public forum!!!
Maybe another day
BB Fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby bruins44 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:12 am

BB Fan wrote:
bruins44 wrote:

And as for Bruins 44 you are definitely in the box!! You wouldn't have said something like that directly to one of your own if you weren't.....WOW I've seen it all now!!! This forum usually has rebuttals come from apposing teams and/or opposite regions but only south would have  person rebutting what was said by there own...Wow each has there own...And done on a public forum!!!

I guess BB Fan likes it when someone in the bruin basketball program cuts down their coach?!  maybe thats the problem!  if the players and coaches are not on the same page you wont win!!   if Bruins4 is a member of the team then the coaches should know he is a cancer!
bruins44
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bruins44 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:21 am

BB Fan wrote:
bruins44 wrote:

This forum usually has rebuttals come from apposing teams and/or opposite regions but only south would have  person rebutting what was said by there own...Wow each has there own...And done on a public forum!!!

If bruins4 is bad mouthing his coach it deserves a rebuttle!!!   and if he is, he is not one of our own!  YOU DONT BAD MOUTH YOUR COACH especially in a forum like this!

its funny you already have a Junior on the team not winning Mr Basketball because of his coach?   ask Adam Dobmeir if Coach Hendrickson hindered his getting Mr Basketball
bruins44
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:11 am

BB Fan wrote:
bruins44 wrote:

Great call Bruins 4!!!The talent that south has on that team is just incredible......And in years past........ How do you not win a State Title with these kids......He has the cream of the crop and I guess maybe its how you plant the seed to determine if the plant will grow.....There is a definite possible Mr Basketball in that bunch for 08 and the poor kid won't get it because of the way that he's coached or should i say criticized. And as for Bruins 44 you are definitely in the box!! You wouldn't have said something like that directly to one of your own if you weren't.....WOW I've seen it all now!!! This forum usually has rebuttals come from apposing teams and/or opposite regions but only south would have  person rebutting what was said by there own...Wow each has there own...And done on a public forum!!!

who is the poor kid im wondering hermann ishmail allard? i think ishmail is the best of those 3 in all the games ive watched but hermann is a work horse

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby BB Fan » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:09 am

bruins44 wrote:
BB Fan wrote:
bruins44 wrote:

This forum usually has rebuttals come from apposing teams and/or opposite regions but only south would have  person rebutting what was said by there own...Wow each has there own...And done on a public forum!!!

If bruins4 is bad mouthing his coach it deserves a rebuttle!!!   and if he is, he is not one of our own!  YOU DONT BAD MOUTH YOUR COACH especially in a forum like this!

its funny you already have a Junior on the team not winning Mr Basketball because of his coach?   ask Adam Dobmeir if Coach Hendrickson hindered his getting Mr Basketball

Truthfully i thought it was quit ironic that 2 people with almost the same sign on name Bruins4 and bruins 44 have a difference of opinion.  For all i know you are the same person, only 1 number seperates you. I on the other hand, after the opinion arose, began to wonder. Then i gave my opinion. Coach Hendrickson should feel very fortunate to have the talented players that he has in this team and on past teams. As for me i wish i could think the other way and South would capture a state title. Until that day i, and allot of other people wonder the same thing.

The unfortunate part of it all is that calling someone a cancer (if indeed they are even on the team) is not something i would call my worst enemy. I know that its a figure of speech, but still...This is a very opinionated site, give it! In retrospect it can be really fun. Good luck to the bruins they do have plenty of talent to get it done
Last edited by BB Fan on Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maybe another day
BB Fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsfan1989 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:59 pm

bruins4 wrote:They are probably the most talented team in the state. However, as in years past, bad coaching hurts them in big games.

IMO I would say that they are not even in the top 4 most talented teams...Everyone hates to say it but the truth is WDA is far more talented...All the player of the year nominees are pretty  much from the west...Alot of the WDA teams have deep benches and every team has a leader with direction
sportsfan1989

Postby ghetto*revival » Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:13 pm

sportsfan1989 wrote:
bruins4 wrote:They are probably the most talented team in the state. However, as in years past, bad coaching hurts them in big games.

IMO I would say that they are not even in the top 4 most talented teams...Everyone hates to say it but the truth is WDA is far more talented...All the player of the year nominees are pretty  much from the west...Alot of the WDA teams have deep benches and every team has a leader with direction

il give u that the west is an all around better conference but south i by far the most talented team
ghetto*revival

Postby kingjames » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:55 am

south is most talented hands down. biggest school best players. just gotta somehow pull them all together and get some wins.   yeah you probably shouldnt be putting people down in these forums, especially a coach. just keep this positive
kingjames
NDPreps Starter

Return to Boys