X Factor

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby cdub1 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:30 pm

not necasarily the best player but the player who will need to step up for each team to win i think a big x factor is marcus fridley also ryan tarasenko and schnepf and jordan mertens from the east

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby bcourtbraves » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:33 pm

Minot-Heitkamp and Campbell

Belcourt-Keplin

Williston-Schmitz

BHS-Martinez

MHS-Hoff
Believe Big
bcourtbraves
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ming01 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:35 pm

minot- teddy anderson
williston- jordan schmitz
dickinson- bruschwein
mandan- andy hoff
century- bruce govig
bhs- luke martinez
j-town- casey johnson
belcourt- neil davis
Last edited by Ming01 on Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby Number7 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:37 pm

definately schnepf for west fargo, he can go off for 25 points and is a threat from 3, mid-range, or driving to the hoop, for south i dont know if there is one since it could be kareem, hermann, or allard any given night if anything the sievert brothers or Aarneson.  shanley i would definately have to go with adam schwankl can drill an open three. I would consider jordan mertens for d-lake to be one of their "big" dogs and I would say probably beau snyder, Wahpeton- tyler miller, and Red River- probably schriener or maybe hoplin
"Pressure makes diamonds"
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby cdub1 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:38 pm

Number7 wrote:definately schnepf for west fargo, he can go off for 25 points and is a threat from 3, mid-range, or driving to the hoop, for south i dont know if there is one since it could be kareem, hermann, or allard any given night if anything the sievert brothers or Aarneson.  shanley i would definately have to go with adam schwankl can drill an open three. I would consider jordan mertens for d-lake to be one of their "big" dogs and I would say probably beau snyder, Wahpeton- tyler miller, and Red River- probably schriener or maybe hoplin

someone tell me how luke schriner plays

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Number7 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:41 pm

very quick, great dribbler, shoots mainly from the outside due to him being 5'7", decent defender, obvious disadvantage is height, solid jump shot, true point guard
"Pressure makes diamonds"
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby sportsfan1989 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:09 pm

Number7 wrote:very quick, great dribbler, shoots mainly from the outside due to him being 5'7", decent defender, obvious disadvantage is height, solid jump shot, true point guard

I also think Houle for Belcourt could be a huge factor..Hes got a very nice shot and when hes on hes definetly on..
sportsfan1989

Postby LG_Shanley2007 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:31 pm

Number7 wrote:definately schnepf for west fargo, he can go off for 25 points and is a threat from 3, mid-range, or driving to the hoop, for south i dont know if there is one since it could be kareem, hermann, or allard any given night if anything the sievert brothers or Aarneson.  shanley i would definately have to go with adam schwankl can drill an open three. I would consider jordan mertens for d-lake to be one of their "big" dogs and I would say probably beau snyder, Wahpeton- tyler miller, and Red River- probably schriener or maybe hoplin

good observation.............but schankl has only had one or two outstanding games in the regular season

he needs to pick it up for EDC.........he is definitely capable of creating some fire on the court, especially from beyond the arc

for the first time in years, the shanley boys and girls' games are seperated, allowing the shanley fans to attend both games..........expect a loud, rowdy Shanley crowd
LG_Shanley2007
NDPreps Starter

Postby 666 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:14 pm

[font=arial]I think that from the east the x-factors are:

DL - Beau Snyder he is a dangerous shooter and he is very effective.

FN - Justin Lake he is very athletic anyone with his athletic ability is an x-factor

FS - Jordan Allard good shooter and if he can make good decisions

GFC - Chad Kreitinger with that last name he has to have some clutch in him

GFRR - Grant Thorfinnson good shooter if he can catch fire hard to stop

SHS - Miko Elias if he is going on all cylinders this team is not going to be stopped with dan and ben being so consistant

VCHS - Thomas Dahl is a great inside player who can perform great but lacks consistantly

WHS - Tyler Miller even though he is a bid dog on his team if he dont perform his team loses plain and simple kramer is always there

WFHS - Micheal Schnepf dont know much about him but it seems like he averages a quiet 7 a game
[/font]
Last edited by 666 on Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Wildcat » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:07 am

Williston -- Brent Qvale
Dickinson -- Andrew Jahner
Bismarck -- Luke Martinez
Minot -- Ryan Tarasenko
Mandan -- Jacob Benz (or Andy Hoff, just need some help inside)
Belcourt -- Neil Davis
Century -- Govig
Jamestown -- Landon Rachael
Wildcat
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby minotfan » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:42 am

I think that there are a few x factors from every team except century and jamestown

Williston- Schmitz, Colebank
BHS- Martinez, Peterson
Minot- Tarasenko, Anderson
Belcourt- Houle, Davis
Mandan- Maurer, Hoff
Dickinson- Brushwein, Jahner
Century- Govig
Jamestown- Johnson i think the three point shooter
minotfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndsubball » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:52 am

I would have to say Jason Burdick from Devils Lake because he can step up and make shots when he gets going and will always get in the post and battle with the big guys even tho he isnt as big as half of them and will i always try and take a charge when possbile
ndsubball

Return to Boys