EDC bracket

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby shs01240 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:42 pm

the last regular season games are finished and its time to turn our eyes to tournament time. What are the predictions and who gets the best and worst draws?
I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
-Yogi Berra
shs01240
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Number7 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:51 pm

1. West Fargo vs. 8/9. Play-in Winner

4. Devils Lake vs. 5. GF Red River

2. Fargo South vs. 7. Fargo North

3. Shanley vs. 6. Wahpeton

Wf, GF Red River, Fargo South, and Wahpeton win opening round games, West Fargo obvioulsy gets a good draw but a semi. with Dl could be a problem, i think Shnaley runs into a motivated Wahpeton team, and South has a nice draw but most games should be pretty close
"Pressure makes diamonds"
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby DeuceTrey » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:55 pm

Number7 wrote:1. West Fargo vs. 8/9. Play-in Winner

Wf, GF Red River, Fargo South, and Wahpeton win opening round games, West Fargo obvioulsy gets a good draw but a semi. with Dl could be a problem, i think Shnaley runs into a motivated Wahpeton team, and South has a nice draw but most games should be pretty close

the only obvious game at this point is the WF game, all the others are up in the air. i will take WF, DL, South, and Wahp in the first round.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby kgmvp8807 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:57 pm

shs01240 wrote:the last regular season games are finished and its time to turn our eyes to tournament time. What are the predictions and who gets the best and worst draws?

bracket should look something like this

1) #9 Valley City @ #8 Grand Forks Central (play-in game)

2) Game 1 Winner vs. #1 West Fargo

3) #5 Grand Forks Red River vs. #4 Devils Lake

4) #6 Wahpeton vs. #3 Fargo Shanley

5) #7 Fargo North vs. #2 Fargo South

6) Game 2 Loser vs. Game 3 Loser

7) Game 4 Loser vs. Game 5 Loser

8) Game 2 Winner vs. Game 3 Winner

9) Game 4 Winner vs. Game 5 Winner

10) State Qualifier: Game 6 Winner vs. Game 9 Loser

11) State Qualifier: Game 7 Winner vs. Game 8 Loser

12) Championship: Game 8 Winner vs. Game 9 Winner
kgmvp8807

Postby Spoof_Team » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:42 am

Number7 wrote:1. West Fargo vs. 8/9. Play-in Winner

WF and South are the only two guaranteed wins. I think Shanley and DL pull off nice wins. Shanley was excellent at Fargo North and will be looking for payback against Wahpeton, a team they match up evenly with. Red River is a dark horse, but I don't think they'll beat DL.
Spoof_Team
NDPreps Starter

Return to Boys