WDA predictions

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby whocares? » Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:48 pm

sqeak63 wrote:
whocares? wrote:does anyone think that century has a chance at making state? they lost by one i think to minot at minot earlier this year but a couple weeks ago they got beat by around 20.
if they could make state would they be the first team with 5 wins or under in the regular season to make state?

minot is playing amazing basketball right now i dont think they have a chance i got minot by 20 + but u never know what can happen

minot is playing very well right now, but anything can happen. century played their worst game of the year vs bhs on thursday but bounced back and played a tremendous game today. i think the key to the game could be whoever wins the inside batte: elgie or kringstad, but elgie sometimes plays out a little bit so i dont know if kringstad will guard him
whocares?

Postby squeak63 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:52 pm

whocares? wrote:
sqeak63 wrote:
whocares? wrote:does anyone think that century has a chance at making state? they lost by one i think to minot at minot earlier this year but a couple weeks ago they got beat by around 20.
if they could make state would they be the first team with 5 wins or under in the regular season to make state?

minot is playing amazing basketball right now i dont think they have a chance i got minot by 20 + but u never know what can happen

minot is playing very well right now, but anything can happen. century played their worst game of the year vs bhs on thursday but bounced back and played a tremendous game today. i think the key to the game could be whoever wins the inside batte: elgie or kringstad, but elgie sometimes plays out a little bit so i dont know if kringstad will guard him

if kringstad gaurds elgie then elgie will probably score 40 points via walking around kringstad and shooting layups...no offence to kringstad or anything he just isn't quick enough to gaurd elgie... my thoughts are that they will put bruce govig on elgie..
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby Mr. Me Too » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:38 pm

sqeak63 wrote:

i'm gonna take Minot in a close one...Century's gonna come to play, just like they did against Belcourt
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby BBall dominator » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:21 pm

Mandan won't make it to state atleast you guys were ranked 1 at one time
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby O_Snap » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:17 pm

dominationSCS wrote:Mandan won't make it to state atleast you guys were ranked 1 at one time

Cocky??.... I got to watch the best basketball in years from this years Mandan team.... 43 JB 51 JB beating #1 teams 3 times.... Great year for those guys... And im hoping for a 3rd win against Williston
O_Snap

Postby member » Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:27 am

sqeak63 wrote:
cityleaguer wrote:
sqeak63 wrote:i think the game tonight showed that bhs is the elite team in the wda tournament wilhelm only probably had 6 points in tonights game but the rest of the plays AKA BRANDON FESER!!! stepped it up tonight and that shows that when bismarcks best player is haveing an off night they can still beat the best teams in this region... unlike mandan has shown and kick really never has a bad night so idk about dickinson

well you could actually say that Kick hasn't had the greatest 2 games so far. Compared to last year when he set the WDA tournament scoring record with 88 in 3 games.  In the first game, Kick struggled but Andy Jahner chipped in 20 for the win, and against Minot, Tate had a quiet 23 but Taylor Bruhschwein scored 18 with 4 bombs.
thats why this game is gonna be one of the best... because wilhelm and kick may have off games and thats gonna be exciting to see what teams role players step it up.. and if either of them has a good game it is gonna be awesome to watch them go back and fourth and to see what guy pulls out with the win... i got bismarck in OT maybe even double OT

I think it will be more exciting if wilhelm and kick both have great games. Or if martinez and Bruschwien are both on.
NDPreps Starter

Postby vikes_fan » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:31 am

dominationSCS wrote:Mandan won't make it to state atleast you guys were ranked 1 at one time

Nah i think it will go the other way around Williston won't make it to state and they were ranked 1 at on time
vikes_fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby larryjohnstonethefourth » Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 pm

i think my boi shaun knife should make it to all state......he is really good at rebounding and scoring.........i love that guy so he should make it even though his team didn't make it
larryjohnstonethefourth
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Ming01 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:39 pm

larryjohnstonethefourth wrote:i think my boi shaun knife should make it to all state......he is really good at rebounding and scoring.........i love that guy so he should make it even though his team didn't make it

yeah he should, he'll be 2nd team.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to Boys