Food

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby EDC » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:03 am

I like the food at Devils Lake.  I think their booster club serves it.  We plan our supper around it.
You gotta believe
EDC
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bballfan1 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:15 am

WF has good concessions and good volunteer workers working the concession stand.  Also, when i was there they were selling sundaes and floats for $1.
bballfan1
NDPreps Starter

Postby shs01240 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:33 am

gotta agree with WF. Barbeques and three kinds of floats...mmmmmmmmmm...tough to beat.
I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
-Yogi Berra
shs01240
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby squeak63 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:08 pm

i was just in jamestown and they were selling ice cream sandwiches for a quarter... they also have good supernachos but a little spendy... i would have to say a class B town should get the honors tho some of them have great food
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby Mr. Me Too » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:43 pm

sqeak63 wrote:i was just in jamestown and they were selling ice cream sandwiches for a quarter... they also have good supernachos but a little spendy... i would have to say a class B town should get the honors tho some of them have great food

i'd say Jamestown, they have a great selection on the snacks such as brownies, scotheroos, etc. . .Jamestown best concessions
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby squeak63 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:47 pm

Mr. Me Too wrote:
sqeak63 wrote:i was just in jamestown and they were selling ice cream sandwiches for a quarter... they also have good supernachos but a little spendy... i would have to say a class B town should get the honors tho some of them have great food

i'd say Jamestown, they have a great selection on the snacks such as brownies, scotheroos, etc. . .Jamestown best concessions

and 25 CENT ICECREAM SANDWITCHES!
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Return to Boys