BISMARCK VS MANDAN TUES NIGHT

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby King James » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:07 pm

well then why dont they do it why does qvale always have just average games against bismarck
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby cdub1 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:10 pm

King James wrote:well then why dont they do it why does qvale always have just average games against bismarck

well since you ask the game was bs everybody there knows that i even heard that wilhelm said the reffing sucked qvale couldnt catch the ball as luke would shove him or jump on his back while if qvale were to touch an opposing player he would be called for a foul but this seems to happen alot at bhs ala tate kick

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby King James » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:24 pm

if the refs dont call it its not a foul teams get screwed all the time belcourt is a mess BHS can be bad mandan can be and williston is pretty bad
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby cdub1 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:26 pm

King James wrote:if the refs dont call it its not a foul teams get screwed all the time belcourt is a mess BHS can be bad mandan can be and williston is pretty bad

it is still a foul even if it is not called teams get screwed but it wasnt a team the refs were screwing qvale over and anyone at that game knew it bismarck still mite have won the game but williston didnt have a fair shot

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby King James » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:28 pm

Bismarck had 16 team fouls Williston had 14
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby vikes_fan » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:30 pm

King James wrote:Bismarck had 16 team fouls Williston had 14

It was very deceiving tho
vikes_fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby cdub1 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:30 pm

King James wrote:Bismarck had 16 team fouls Williston had 14

i dont care about that i am saying qvale was getting screwed now willistons team qvale was fouled at least 8 more times that were called and the charge luke took from him was a bs call

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby King James » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:31 pm

well its pretty hard to knock him over so im sure he must have lowered his shoulder or somethin
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby cdub1 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:33 pm

f[user=2057]King James[/user] wrote:
well its pretty hard to knock him over so im sure he must have lowered his shoulder or somethin

FLOP

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby King James » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:34 pm

theres nothin wrong with doing that its a smart play
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby squeak63 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:35 pm

cdub1 wrote:f[user=2057]King James[/user] wrote:

FLOP

hey flopping is an art if it looks good why not do it.. nba players do it all the time...
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby cdub1 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:35 pm

King James wrote:theres nothin wrong with doing that its a smart play

it should have been a block and a no call also jeremy gunderson trying to pick a fight with qvale first of all the ref should have done something second what an idiot

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby King James » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:37 pm

haha yeah he did it with someone against dickinson too i think fridley maybe
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby cdub1 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:37 pm

fridley is massive

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby squeak63 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:44 pm

King James wrote:haha yeah he did it with someone against dickinson too i think fridley maybe

haha jeremy gunderson ... i think he would have done well:muscle:
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby Ditka14 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:36 pm

hes to pretty to fight, if it was a pink polo contest i got gundi
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby Leech » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:05 pm

sqeak63 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:f[user=2057]King James[/user] wrote:

FLOP

hey flopping is an art if it looks good why not do it.. nba players do it all the time...

no better place to learn fundamentals than the NBA.
Leech
NDPreps Reserve

Postby cdub1 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:17 pm

i think the key players in this game are luke martinez esley thorton(assuming he gets alot of playing time like he has been recently) and ben peterson and josh maurer andy hoff and jake benz belohlavek is good for 25-30 thats gonna happen same with wilhelm but i think these players for each team are gonna determine who wins and loses

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby squeak63 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:19 pm

Ditka14 wrote:hes to pretty to fight, if it was a pink polo contest i got gundi

lol whats really funny about that is that he doesn't really wear polo's at school
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby Ditka14 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:18 pm

sqeak63 wrote:
Ditka14 wrote:hes to pretty to fight, if it was a pink polo contest i got gundi

lol whats really funny about that is that he doesn't really wear polo's at school

Ok with his pretty hair, and his designer what ever he decides to wear to school?
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby belcourtfan07 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:24 am

Last edited by belcourtfan07 on Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
. ..*sK
belcourtfan07
NDPreps Rookie

Postby belcourtfan07 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:27 am

King James wrote:BHS by 6 Martinez drops 24.. 5 threes

I agree;)
. ..*sK
belcourtfan07
NDPreps Rookie

Postby beavers » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:34 am

How come every time Bismarck beats a decent team it was because of the reffing?  How often do you see Bismarck fans come on here and whine about losing becasue of the reffing?  Do a little research and you will see that Bismarck is always on the losing side of the foul battle.  But you still whine and complain. In the first Dickinson game, Dickinson shot 24 freethrow to Bismarck's 2. The fouls were 23 -12 yet nobody from Bismarck whined because Dickinson played better that game. 2nd Dickinson game was 23-20 in favor of Dickinson. Williston game total fouls was 16-14 in Bismarck and 26-20 in williston in favor of Williston both times.  1st Mandan game fouls were Bismarck 22 Mandan 17 but Mandan lost because of a technical,there is always an excuse.  Does Bismarck ever win because they played better? Wilhelm has been playing unbelievable defense this year, Martinez and Pederson have stepped up offensively.

With that said it should be a good game tonight. If Bismarck wins there will be some excuse why and if Mandan wins they will have outplayed Bismarck .
beavers
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Fritoman » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:48 am

One reason Bismarck gets more fouls called is because they play very aggressive. I don't like the way they play, but if thats the way the coach wants them to play, they shouldn't have to complain about getting fouls called on them. I question sometimes if they shouldn't get even more fouls called on them. You can go back to the thread that talks about how Qvale was getting hacked from all sides when Williston played in Bismarck. Those comments come from the Bismarck players and fans. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Fritoman
NDPreps Starter

Postby cityleaguer » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:51 am

beavers wrote:How come every time Bismarck beats a decent team it was because of the reffing?  How often do you see Bismarck fans come on here and whine about losing becasue of the reffing?  Do a little research and you will see that Bismarck is always on the losing side of the foul battle.  But you still whine and complain. In the first Dickinson game, Dickinson shot 24 freethrow to Bismarck's 2. The fouls were 23 -12 yet nobody from Bismarck whined because Dickinson played better that game. 2nd Dickinson game was 23-20 in favor of Dickinson. Williston game total fouls was 16-14 in Bismarck and 26-20 in williston in favor of Williston both times.  1st Mandan game fouls were Bismarck 22 Mandan 17 but Mandan lost because of a technical,there is always an excuse.  Does Bismarck ever win because they played better? Wilhelm has been playing unbelievable defense this year, Martinez and Pederson have stepped up offensively.

With that said it should be a good game tonight. If Bismarck wins there will be some excuse why and if Mandan wins they will have outplayed Bismarck .

Great Post, I agree with everything, and being from Dickinson I must say that the kids from Bismarck really do have little to say on this site which proves that they have better things to do with their time...like PLAY BBALL! And understandably all the whining about Mandan games is b/c 75% of ppl on here, or at least those that post are from Mandan.
cityleaguer
NDPreps All-Conference

PreviousNext

Return to Boys