BISMARCK VS MANDAN TUES NIGHT

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby ndfootball » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:51 am

beavers wrote:How come every time Bismarck beats a decent team it was because of the reffing?  How often do you see Bismarck fans come on here and whine about losing becasue of the reffing?  Do a little research and you will see that Bismarck is always on the losing side of the foul battle.  But you still whine and complain. In the first Dickinson game, Dickinson shot 24 freethrow to Bismarck's 2. The fouls were 23 -12 yet nobody from Bismarck whined because Dickinson played better that game. 2nd Dickinson game was 23-20 in favor of Dickinson. Williston game total fouls was 16-14 in Bismarck and 26-20 in williston in favor of Williston both times.  1st Mandan game fouls were Bismarck 22 Mandan 17 but Mandan lost because of a technical,there is always an excuse.  Does Bismarck ever win because they played better? Wilhelm has been playing unbelievable defense this year, Martinez and Pederson have stepped up offensively.

With that said it should be a good game tonight. If Bismarck wins there will be some excuse why and if Mandan wins they will have outplayed Bismarck .

I agree with you,  BHS has competed and beat all good teams and dont get enough credit.  Mandan  people dont like to admit that there team got out played
ndfootball

Postby cdub1 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:10 am

ndfootball wrote:
beavers wrote:How come every time Bismarck beats a decent team it was because of the reffing?  How often do you see Bismarck fans come on here and whine about losing becasue of the reffing?  Do a little research and you will see that Bismarck is always on the losing side of the foul battle.  But you still whine and complain. In the first Dickinson game, Dickinson shot 24 freethrow to Bismarck's 2. The fouls were 23 -12 yet nobody from Bismarck whined because Dickinson played better that game. 2nd Dickinson game was 23-20 in favor of Dickinson. Williston game total fouls was 16-14 in Bismarck and 26-20 in williston in favor of Williston both times.  1st Mandan game fouls were Bismarck 22 Mandan 17 but Mandan lost because of a technical,there is always an excuse.  Does Bismarck ever win because they played better? Wilhelm has been playing unbelievable defense this year, Martinez and Pederson have stepped up offensively.

With that said it should be a good game tonight. If Bismarck wins there will be some excuse why and if Mandan wins they will have outplayed Bismarck .

I agree with you,  BHS has competed and beat all good teams and dont get enough credit.  Mandan  people dont like to admit that there team got out played

when were we even talking about the mandan bismarck game from last time what was being said is qvale was getting screwed by the refs and so was kick mandan wasnt involved i just think its bs that other players are not given a fair shot when they play at bhs

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby beavers » Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:30 am

[font=Times New Roman]luke martinez did really good so did wilhelm elgie dominated for the lack of playing time he got the reffing was very one sided and he had 4 fouls in the start of the second half of a bogus blocking foul he got called for when it was clearly a charge then he had a steal and a chance to tie the game with a three but he missed it[/font]

[font=Times New Roman] [/font]

[font=Times New Roman]well obviously skoal ur prolly a native too. And no the fouls were not a legit on Belohavek. The called him for pushing a guy out of bounds when he was straight up. Mandan could not contest a shot at all they would get called for a foul. Everytime Mandan got the ball in the lane the would get hacked and hammered and nothing being called thats fair reffing to me. Anywayz go dwell on ur fellow natives win.. And i can guarntee you a mandan win by 10-15 points in mandan over belcourt...and o ya let me add this Belcourt will not make state they will go 2 and out in the WDA[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]The refs are not that bad any were else. There is no game in the WDA were the fouls are 20-8 in favor of the home team. Not bismarck not mandan so take for it for what you think but IMO the refs decided that game hands down!!!!!![/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Not even from Williston and they got screwed over badly fouls were terrible. It will be decieving cuz the fouls were equal..but everytime qvale or schmitz got the ball down low they would get mugged. Williston couldnt drive being held all the time...Qvale would get position and they would never call an over the back on Bismarck by far one of the worst reffed games i have seen[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]hard to give them credit when the refs took qvale out of the game with pathetic calls and qvale was fouled literally every play and players were heard swearing very loudly with the ref in earshot and he chose to ignore this i also saw gunderson doing something that looked like trying to pick a fight with qvale and the refs ignored this also[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]yea reffing was pretty poor. kick got screwed in my opinion very weak foul calls.

ill give bhs credit they shot good and had a decent game but i think games at bhs would turn out alot different if the reffing was better[/font]

[font=Times New Roman] These are copy and pastes from basically 3 different individuals who constantly whine on here. Do you see a pattern?[/font]
beavers
NDPreps Reserve

Postby cdub1 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:33 am

beavers wrote:[font=Times New Roman]luke martinez did really good so did wilhelm elgie dominated for the lack of playing time he got the reffing was very one sided and he had 4 fouls in the start of the second half of a bogus blocking foul he got called for when it was clearly a charge then he had a steal and a chance to tie the game with a three but he missed it[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]well obviously skoal ur prolly a native too. And no the fouls were not a legit on Belohavek. The called him for pushing a guy out of bounds when he was straight up. Mandan could not contest a shot at all they would get called for a foul. Everytime Mandan got the ball in the lane the would get hacked and hammered and nothing being called thats fair reffing to me. Anywayz go dwell on ur fellow natives win.. And i can guarntee you a mandan win by 10-15 points in mandan over belcourt...and o ya let me add this Belcourt will not make state they will go 2 and out in the WDA[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]The refs are not that bad any were else. There is no game in the WDA were the fouls are 20-8 in favor of the home team. Not bismarck not mandan so take for it for what you think but IMO the refs decided that game hands down!!!!!![/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Not even from Williston and they got screwed over badly fouls were terrible. It will be decieving cuz the fouls were equal..but everytime qvale or schmitz got the ball down low they would get mugged. Williston couldnt drive being held all the time...Qvale would get position and they would never call an over the back on Bismarck by far one of the worst reffed games i have seen[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]hard to give them credit when the refs took qvale out of the game with pathetic calls and qvale was fouled literally every play and players were heard swearing very loudly with the ref in earshot and he chose to ignore this i also saw gunderson doing something that looked like trying to pick a fight with qvale and the refs ignored this also[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]yea reffing was pretty poor. kick got screwed in my opinion very weak foul calls.

ill give bhs credit they shot good and had a decent game but i think games at bhs would turn out alot different if the reffing was better[/font]

[font=Times New Roman] These are copy and pastes from basically 3 different individuals who constantly whine on here. Do you see a pattern?[/font]

i dont remember the mandan game much but the t was bs elgie was gettin bs calls qvale was not getting any calls for him and kick was gettin bs calls i do see a pattern the refs at bismarck like to make it hard for the other teams best player

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby beavers » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:26 pm

You forgot to mention Qvale fouled against Mandan and Kick was also in foul trouble.
beavers
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bcourtbraves » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:20 pm

Any Updates?
Believe Big
bcourtbraves
NDPreps Starter

Postby huskers » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:22 pm

BHS won by about 14. Wilhelm had 26 and Belhohavek only made 5 shots.
Last edited by huskers on Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
huskers
NDPreps Starter

Postby bcourtbraves » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:26 pm

Wow!! I thought it would have been closer. Is Belhovek in a slump? I mean he's still putting up good numbers but not nearly as good as 4-5 games ago.
Believe Big
bcourtbraves
NDPreps Starter

Postby Strike3? » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:30 pm

Yes id have to say Justin  is in a slump.....its very tough for him to get good shots with the defense on him so hard...i have to give wilhelm credit he played amazing D tonight again Justin .
It's a round ball and a round bat, and you got to hit it square.
Strike3?
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ming01 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:31 pm

Bismarck also did a great job of doubling Belohlavek when he drove to his right
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby Strike3? » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:34 pm

just to throw it out there but J.B had his 1,000th point tonight.
Strike3?
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby 3sport » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:39 pm

Bismarck dominated this game there defense is amazing ...wilhelm played outstading and had great D on belohlavek ...Justin couldnt get anything going
3sport
NDPreps Starter

Postby 3sport » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:41 pm

also maur has become a threat on offense he drives very well and can finish nicely
3sport
NDPreps Starter

Postby Strike3? » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:43 pm

3sport wrote:also maur has become a threat on offense he drives very well and can finish nicely

his dunk was amazing
Strike3?
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby vikes_fan » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:46 pm

I will be the first to give bismarck credit. They shut down belohalvek. Wilhelm is a tuff player to defend, very good down low use his 3-point stance. Mandan was very much outplayed. BHS is going to be a team to beat they are going to be tuff to beat now. Mandan is in a slump overall and if they dont pick it up i can see them slipping up and not even making it to state
vikes_fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby squeak63 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:59 pm

i got 2 things to say i just wanna know what cdub1 thinks about this game... and i was just wondering but didn't  belohalvek come into a slump around wda time last year to...? i dont know but is a trend forming bcz i would call this crunch time in the wda
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndbb » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:00 pm

pure shooters usually slump at some point in the season for a couple of games.... i mean even jj did last year. It is natural.
ndbb
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby O_Snap » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:02 pm

Gotta give BHS credit they just simply outplayed Mandan tonite... Mandan couldn't get a shot to fall and they were forcing the ball to Belohlavek all night... Someone else needs to step up when someone is struggling....
O_Snap

Postby cdub1 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:02 pm

sqeak63 wrote:i got 2 things to say i just wanna know what cdub1 thinks about this game... and i was just wondering but didn't  belohalvek come into a slump around wda time last year to...? i dont know but is a trend forming bcz i would call this crunch time in the wda

i think bismarck played better than mandan and they won also the call on wilhelm fouling belohlavek on the 3 was a bad call bismarck played better and won the game

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby MHSfan » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:08 pm

Hey, I kinda like the sound of no whinners on here tonight after another Mandan loss.  It's kinda refreshing. hahahaha. Just kiddin' about that just ahd to throw that out there.
Last edited by MHSfan on Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You miss 100% of all shots you don't take."
Wayne Gretzky
MHSfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby arsnl7 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:08 pm

From what I hear from the Bismarck High crowd, Justin is a ballhog.  Wait a minute, isn't he 2nd in assists per game in the WDA trailing only to his teammate?  
arsnl7

Postby Ming01 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:08 pm

arsnl7 wrote:From what I hear from the Bismarck High crowd, Justin is a ballhog.  Wait a minute, isn't he 2nd in assists per game in the WDA trailing only to his teammate?  

yeah i was thinking that too...
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby Strike3? » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:09 pm

arsnl7 wrote:From what I hear from the Bismarck High crowd, Justin is a ballhog.  Wait a minute, isn't he 2nd in assists per game in the WDA trailing only to his teammate?  

Im gonna have to agree with that...theres no doubt he shoots a lot, but not a ballhog.
Strike3?
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby squeak63 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:10 pm

i dont think he should be considered a ball hog its just that everytime down the court its like lets give it to justin and hope he can score... he has to shoot a lot becuase if he doesn't drop 30,40,50 his team does not have a good chance to win
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby Ditka14 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:12 pm

I think the whole team tonight needs to look at we need to make some shots, because belohvek can't do it evey night, every player has bad game and they need to realize and take some shots. I though mauer came out and realized he needed to make some points and i think he kept them in the game.
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

PreviousNext

Return to Boys