BISMARCK VS MANDAN TUES NIGHT

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby member » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:57 pm

Sounds like Mandan pulled a Williston after a tough loss had to come and play BHS and lost to them. Like I said before i dont really see Mandan makin much noise in the state tournament or if they even make it to state considering they have to play on the road but it will help being a top seed. What do you guys think about Minot possibly sneakin in the state tournament not really the right forum but I thought I would ask.
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ditka14 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:05 pm

sqeak63 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
sqeak63 wrote:
sqeak63 wrote:
Ditka14 wrote:hes to pretty to fight, if it was a pink polo contest i got gundi

lol whats really funny about that is that he doesn't really wear polo's at school

everyone i take this comment back jeremy gunderson was sporting a pink polo tonight before the game... i would have to say he would win any contest that involes that polo!
i forgot about that i was gonna go find ditka and tell him about that
haha he personally told me the comments on here are what made him wear that shirt today...

I knew gundi had a nice looking designer polo to support his nice pretty style, i laughed so hard when i saw him sitting over in the stands before the game. I hate to say it, but if you wear pink either your comfortable with your sexuality or it's up in question...?
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby King James » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:13 am

it seemed like behlohlavek only really scored when wilhelm had 4 fouls and gunderson had to guard him
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Previous

Return to Boys