century @ belcourt

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby sportsfan1989 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:09 am

Reffing is always a factor when a game is close...The honest truth is that Belcourt is a better team than century due to the fact that Belcourt has alot more kids with good potentail...But looking at that game I would say neither are even on a level to be arguing about..Neither will take WDA nor State so who cares about levels
sportsfan1989

Postby gazel22 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:18 am

I played in this game and it was actually the best reffing i have ever had when i've been to Belcourt.  Yes the ref's missed a couple calls, some were more obvious than others, but anywhere you go refs are going to miss calls here and there (no oneis perfect).  Other than a couple obvious missed calls the ref's were surprisingly good and actually let us play instead of calling a foul on every little bump and what not.  You have to give credit to Belcourt they're a pretty good team this year and should not be over looked by anyone.

gazel22
NDPreps Rookie

Previous

Return to Boys