Purest Shot

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby cdub1 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:50 pm

Wrestler wrote:
cdub1 wrote:its interesting most of dickinsons players have really nice shots all the way down to their freshman teams bauer has a nice stroke too along with bruhschwein and hanstad and the yung hanstad

Cdub, you are a student of the game, how do you know so much about Dickinson bball, you scouting 8th graders too?  I'm impressed.

i watch every player as much as i can i remember stud players and hanstad is a player you dont forget i knew bauer was the real deal when i saw him and taylor have 9 threes in a summer league game in south dakota

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby squeak63 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:19 pm

Wrestler wrote:
cdub1 wrote:its interesting most of dickinsons players have really nice shots all the way down to their freshman teams bauer has a nice stroke too along with bruhschwein and hanstad and the yung hanstad

Cdub, you are a student of the game, how do you know so much about Dickinson bball, you scouting 8th graders too?  I'm impressed.

haha i saw he was an nd preps all star earlier and now he is hall of fame... how do u get that status?
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby Strike3? » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:21 pm

sqeak63 wrote:
Wrestler wrote:

haha i saw he was an nd preps all star earlier and now he is hall of fame... how do u get that status?

you pretty much have to have no life outside of preps
It's a round ball and a round bat, and you got to hit it square.
Strike3?
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:42 pm

Strike3? wrote:
sqeak63 wrote:
Wrestler wrote:

that describes me perfectly i dont go to school i dont have a job i dont go to the gym i dont work out i dont talk on my phone i sit on preps all day:D see even though u say i have no life outside of preps i really dont care that much because i am pretty sure i know who u r and it is kinda funny hahahaha

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Strike3? » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:45 pm

cdub1 wrote:
Strike3? wrote:
sqeak63 wrote:
Wrestler wrote:

that describes me perfectly i dont go to school i dont have a job i dont go to the gym i dont work out i dont talk on my phone i sit on preps all day:D see even though u say i have no life outside of preps i really dont care that much because i am pretty sure i know who u r and it is kinda funny hahahaha

haha cdub you know your my boy im just kiddin
Strike3?
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:52 pm

Strike3? wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
Strike3? wrote:
sqeak63 wrote:
Wrestler wrote:

haha cdub you know your my boy im just kiddin

hahhah yah man but to get in go look in the preps hof category on the bottom of the page i think there are only 5 or 6 people eligible

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Strike3? » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:53 pm

hhaha man i better get to work if i wanna get in.
Strike3?
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Deacon16 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:14 am

Dan Bergerson has a pure jump shot.
Deacon16
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Baller » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:21 am

Deacon16 wrote:Dan Bergerson has a pure jump shot.

no he doesn't....there was even an article in the forum about how unorthodox his shot is, but it works for him.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ghetto*revival » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:11 am

Baller wrote:

no he doesn't....there was even an article in the forum about how unorthodox his shot is, but it works for him.

i think pure is when a guy goes up to shoot you are almost possitive its goin in unorthodox or not it has won games and it goes in
ghetto*revival

Postby Ditka14 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:34 am

Strike3? wrote:hhaha man i better get to work if i wanna get in.

Your a complete joke Cdub is a god around here

its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby nelly » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:32 am

cdub1 wrote:martinez has a pure shot nice high release really good form

Wilhelm also has a very pure shot. I love the release when he shoots his threes! Go Willy! And no I do not go to bhs!
nelly
NDPreps Reserve

Postby paperboy » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:12 am

ghetto*revival wrote:
Baller wrote:

i think pure is when a guy goes up to shoot you are almost possitive its goin in unorthodox or not it has won games and it goes in
A pure shot means that the shot is straight to the basket...it can be long or short, but not left or right.  If the shot is long or short, it has a chance of going in, but if it's left or right, no chance.
Last edited by paperboy on Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
paperboy

Postby O_Snap » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:25 am

nelly wrote:

Wilhelm also has a very pure shot. I love the release when he shoots his threes! Go Willy! And no I do not go to bhs!

Honestly do you have a thing for Wilhelm??  You have not posted anything without saying Wilhelm or Willy in it.... Your posts are actually annoying
O_Snap

Postby da_man 23 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:26 am

O_Snap wrote:
nelly wrote:

Honestly do you have a thing for Wilhelm??  You have not posted anything without saying Wilhelm or Willy in it.... Your posts are actually annoying

I heard wihelm's family is on here.....how much u wanna bet that this is them? and wilhelm looks like he shoots the ball with two hands....
da_man 23

Postby O_Snap » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:29 am

da_man 23 wrote:
O_Snap wrote:
nelly wrote:

I heard wihelm's family is on here.....how much u wanna bet that this is them? and wilhelm looks like he shoots the ball with two hands....
Yeah who knows and if it is thats to bad kinda making a fool of him... but yeah his shot is a little different but goes in....
O_Snap

Postby cdub1 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:44 am

da_man 23 wrote:
O_Snap wrote:
nelly wrote:

i dont think the wilhelm family is pathetic enough to do that just my take on it it looks like nelly is a big wilhelm fan and if he doesnt go to bhs he prolly goes to simle or summin like that

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby squeak63 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:26 am

cdub1 wrote:
da_man 23 wrote:
O_Snap wrote:
nelly wrote:

i dont think the wilhelm family is pathetic enough to do that just my take on it it looks like nelly is a big wilhelm fan and if he doesnt go to bhs he prolly goes to simle or summin like that

yeah wilhelms family is not on here and they arent like that to talk up there own kid... i think someone was posing as them on the bismarck tribune website to... just childish if you ask me... and i could see how nelly loves willy... honestly what is there not to love
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby *ndballa* » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:27 pm

sqeak63 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
da_man 23 wrote:
O_Snap wrote:
nelly wrote:

yeah wilhelms family is not on here and they arent like that to talk up there own kid... i think someone was posing as them on the bismarck tribune website to... just childish if you ask me... and i could see how nelly loves willy... honestly what is there not to love

your right wilhelms family isnt on here....they payed people to go on and post FOR them...i know quite a sad ordeal but hey money talks:D
*ndballa*
NDPreps Reserve

Postby klg_11 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:27 pm

*ndballa* wrote:
sqeak63 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
da_man 23 wrote:
O_Snap wrote:
nelly wrote:

your right wilhelms family isnt on here....they payed people to go on and post FOR them...i know quite a sad ordeal but hey money talks:D

ur kidding right?
klg_11

Postby squeak63 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:24 pm

klg_11 wrote:
*ndballa* wrote:
sqeak63 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
da_man 23 wrote:
O_Snap wrote:
nelly wrote:

ur kidding right?

thats not even funny how stupid are you?
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby klg_11 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:51 pm

sqeak63 wrote:
klg_11 wrote:
*ndballa* wrote:
sqeak63 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
da_man 23 wrote:
O_Snap wrote:
nelly wrote:

ur kidding right?

3:27 am post i couldnt quite pic the sarcasm up
klg_11

Postby squeak63 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:13 am

klg_11 wrote:
sqeak63 wrote:
klg_11 wrote:
*ndballa* wrote:
sqeak63 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
da_man 23 wrote:
O_Snap wrote:
nelly wrote:

ur kidding right?

my bad klg i was calling nd balla stupid for saying something like that
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby klg_11 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:00 am

sqeak63 wrote:
klg_11 wrote:
sqeak63 wrote:
klg_11 wrote:
*ndballa* wrote:
sqeak63 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
da_man 23 wrote:
O_Snap wrote:
nelly wrote:

ur kidding right?

my bad klg i was calling nd balla stupid for saying something like that

no problem,
klg_11

Postby NDSU17 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:46 pm

jordan may has the smoothest shot he shoots such high perecentages this kid is D 1 material if you get a chance to watch this kid do it hes worth it
NDSU17
NDPreps Reserve

PreviousNext

Return to Boys