Wilhelm Signs

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby oldtymer » Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:16 pm

I work at Umary and was involved in basketball in the past and i was glad to hear today that Wilhelm signed thats a great pick up for Pintar
oldtymer

Postby baseball » Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:40 pm

how close is Belhovek to signing?  that would be a great 1-2 combo to back up Englehart and Erdmann
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby squeak63 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:36 pm

i have heard they are persuing kick to
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball » Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:38 pm

thats almost not fair to recruit all of them haha
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby squeak63 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:42 pm

how good of a team would they have erdman Englehart kick Belhovek and wilhelm.. i know wilhelm belhovek and kick have all 3 said they want to play together
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby #1balla » Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:56 pm

congrats 2 willhelm on signing, that line up would be dangerous, but it would be sweet to see a true big guy in there.
#1balla

Postby da_man 23 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:11 am

sqeak63 wrote:how good of a team would they have erdman Englehart kick Belhovek and wilhelm.. i know wilhelm belhovek and kick have all 3 said they want to play together

if those other 2 all decided to go there, do u think they would all play right away or redshirt? i would think they would all start.                  congrats to jordan!
Last edited by da_man 23 on Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
da_man 23

Postby sports-38 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:32 pm

Umary is after Kick , Belovhek and Bakkum from North Dakota, i also think that Fridley wants to go there also.
sports-38
NDPreps Starter

Postby sports24 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:29 am

sports-38 wrote:Umary is after Kick , Belovhek and Bakkum from North Dakota, i also think that Fridley wants to go there also.

I've heard bakkum is really leaning towards umary. If they could land all these guys it would be a good team for years to come
sports24
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Notorious » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:44 am

First time seeing Wilhelm live last night.  He is impressive.  I was also extremely impressed with Fridley.  If he didn't have to share the spotlight with Kick, he would be mentioned as a Mr. Basketball candidtate.  It would be nice to keep these guys in ND, instead of having them go somewhere and never really be heard from again....
Notorious
NDPreps Starter

Postby bballer2 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:46 am

Notorious wrote:First time seeing Wilhelm live last night.  He is impressive.  I was also extremely impressed with Fridley.  If he didn't have to share the spotlight with Kick, he would be mentioned as a Mr. Basketball candidtate.  It would be nice to keep these guys in ND, instead of having them go somewhere and never really be heard from again....

Willhelm played a very solid game... having seen fridley play a few times i was very impressed lastnight... he kinda went away for a little bit but he is a very good finisher and can get to the rim when he wants...
bballer2
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Boys