WDA TOP 4

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby UND#1 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:58 pm

With the WDA tourney coming up who do you think will represent the west at the state tournement. 

I think it will be 1)Mandan    2) Dickinson   3) Williston    4) BHS
UND#1
NDPreps Starter

Postby cdub1 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:58 pm

UND#1 wrote:With the WDA tourney coming up who do you think will represent the west at the state tournement. 

I think it will be 1)Mandan    2) Dickinson   3) Williston    4) BHS

not sure of the order but that is what it will be

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ndfootball » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:39 am

Minot and Belcourt are in the running to, but they need an extremly good couple of games.
ndfootball

Postby O_Snap » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:17 am

Minot yes but Belcourts chances are looking pretty slim...
O_Snap

Postby vikes_fan » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:02 am

I think Minot has a very decent chance yet...they play the top teams tough..they played dickinson well and they may be able to beat Williston if they play again...The Mandan game vs Minot is going to be a good game too so you never know how its going to end up
vikes_fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby chachi_j2007 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:51 am

I promise you guys that minot will not only make it to state but win it as well.  Zack Elgie is the man and Teddy "Ballgame" Anderson has yet to try in a game.
chachi_j2007
NDPreps Reserve

Postby biggie » Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:36 pm

chachi_j2007 wrote:I promise you guys that minot will not only make it to state but win it as well.  Zack Elgie is the man and Teddy "Ballgame" Anderson has yet to try in a game.

Funny.
biggie
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Mr. Me Too » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:00 pm

So Minot will win the state tournament is that what ur sayin'. . .
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cityleaguer » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:03 pm

As of right now, the top 4 are in the order of Mandan Dickinson Bismarck Williston, however, Mandan has a little tougher schedule left than the Midgets I believe.  DHS finishes their season up against Bismarck on Feb. 8, then play Jamestown, Miles City (beat by 43) and St. Mary's, and finishing at home against Mandan. Great stretch of games and an opportunity for DHS to take over 1st. Mandan's final 3 games are against Minot Bismarck and Dickinson...not real easy!  I guess we'll see
cityleaguer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball18 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:29 pm

1. Dickinson 2. Mandan 3. BHS 4. Williston

I see Mandan losing at Dickinson that's why I have them at 2, plus they still have to play BHS and at Minot.
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby member » Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:17 pm

baseball18 wrote:1. Dickinson 2. Mandan 3. BHS 4. Williston

I see Mandan losing at Dickinson that's why I have them at 2, plus they still have to play BHS and at Minot.

Mandan wins everyone of them games easily except for a 2 point loss to Dickinson at Dickinson and they will be 2nd DHS BHS MHS WHS illiston is just playing bad as of late.
NDPreps Starter

Postby bcourtbraves » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:16 pm

Belcourt and Minot could very easily beat williston and dickinson at regionals. On a neutral court who knows what could happen. I still believe that the top 6 teams in the WDA are contenders for the 4 state qualifiers.
Believe Big
bcourtbraves
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ditka14 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:22 pm

bcourtbraves wrote:Belcourt and Minot could very easily beat williston and dickinson at regionals. On a neutral court who knows what could happen. I still believe that the top 6 teams in the WDA are contenders for the 4 state qualifiers.

Netural court, man belcourt will have the whole sourounding towns down for the WDA tourney with the best chance they have had in a long time of making it to state. Those fans also now how to mess with the ref's heads. I could see another fan stampeed with the refs at WDA like what happened in Mandan last year. No ref wants 200 storming people chasing them down like what happened in mandan.
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby member » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:55 pm

bcourtbraves wrote:Belcourt and Minot could very easily beat williston and dickinson at regionals. On a neutral court who knows what could happen. I still believe that the top 6 teams in the WDA are contenders for the 4 state qualifiers.

No
NDPreps Starter

Postby cdub1 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:12 am

i dont think so i for sure wouldnt use the word easily

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Mr. Me Too » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:36 pm

cdub1 wrote:

how about we just say that they would be very close games. . .but the top 4 spots are still up for grabs when regionals comes around
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bcourtbraves » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:41 pm

cdub1 wrote:

I didnt mean that the win would be easy, i just wouldnt be suprised if either minot or belcourt knocked off bismarck, mandan, dickinson, or williston.
Believe Big
bcourtbraves
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball18 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:11 pm

This is off topic, but scary moment at the Minot-SM game.  Tescher for SM went up to try and block Heitkamp and landed on his back and hit his head, he was unconscious for a lil bit but idk how long.  It was a very scary moment and he had to be takin out on a stretcher, game was delayed about 20 minutes.  My thoughts and prayers go out to him and the Tescher family.
Last edited by baseball18 on Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby HeisAlive » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:10 am

Amen for the Tescher family. 

I believe, who ever the 4 is from the WDA, could be 1-4 in state.  The WDA is TUFF this year to get out of...
Phil 4:13,19
HeisAlive
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ming01 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:07 pm

baseball18 wrote:This is off topic, but scary moment at the Minot-SM game.  Tescher for SM went up to try and block Heitkamp and landed on his back and hit his head, he was unconscious for a lil bit but idk how long.  It was a very scary moment and he had to be takin out on a stretcher, game was delayed about 20 minutes.  My thoughts and prayers go out to him and the Tescher family.

yeah that was one of the scariest moments I have ever witnessed.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby squeak63 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:31 pm

Ming01 wrote:
baseball18 wrote:This is off topic, but scary moment at the Minot-SM game.  Tescher for SM went up to try and block Heitkamp and landed on his back and hit his head, he was unconscious for a lil bit but idk how long.  It was a very scary moment and he had to be takin out on a stretcher, game was delayed about 20 minutes.  My thoughts and prayers go out to him and the Tescher family.

is there any word on how he is doing?
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball18 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:25 pm

sqeak63 wrote:
Ming01 wrote:

is there any word on how he is doing?

I heard he was released from the hospital late last night
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Return to Boys