Dickinson vs Century Pictures

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby West Dakota » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:32 am

If you know of any parents or players that might like to see these please let them know about them.

Dickinson really impressed me with their speed and depth oh and one heck of a press!

Thanks

Check them out here.

http://www.shutterfly.com/progal/slideshow.jsp?auto=0&aid=768a5498cf4769aaef21&idx=28
West Dakota
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby biggie » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:02 am

Pictures looked good.  What equipment are you using?  Will you be at WDA?
biggie
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby West Dakota » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:44 am

What are the date's of the WDA this year? I was there last year and took some nice shots of one of the Willston games if your interested in them. I just put those back in the site if you'd like to see them.  "blue link below"

I use Canon  equipment.

Thanks

Chad
Last edited by West Dakota on Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
West Dakota
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby biggie » Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:53 pm

West Dakota wrote:What are the date's of the WDA this year? I was there last year and took some nice shots of one of the Willston games if your interested in them. I just put those back in the site if you'd like to see them.  "blue link below"

I use Canon  equipment.

Thanks

Chad

Cool pics of Williston.  WDA is March 1-3.  What lens(es) did you use?  I have a Nikon D200 with a 18-200 f3.5-6.3.  Will this be okay for basketball?  Did you use a flash in your pictures?  Did you have a media pass?  Thanks.

Matt
biggie
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby NDdominator » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:19 pm

I know this is a off topic but what ever happened to grey cloud he wasn't a stand out but gave century solid minutes and contributed
NDdominator

Postby sports24 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:23 pm

the word is that grey cloud got into a fight with the coaches after being pulled out. H threatened to fight Hovland so the coach told him to hand in the jersey if thats how he felt...lo and behold he did....
sports24
NDPreps Reserve

Postby NDdominator » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:29 pm

jeez
NDdominator

Return to Boys