Shanley @ South on Tuesday

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby LG_Shanley2007 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:52 pm

Any predictions for this game? Can South hold off #1 Shanley in their own house?
LG_Shanley2007
NDPreps Starter

Postby bruins44 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:58 am

South will win this game.....

Shanley has been playing great but the Bruins have sooooo much talent!  if South can play as a team they are the best team in the east region, if they play selfish and undisciplined like they do at times they are not going to win anything.
bruins44
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Claz B Fan » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:39 am

By tournament time I believe South will be playing the best basketball of any team... But at the moment Shanley is playing the very good Basketball so I will take Shanley by 5 65-60
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ghetto*revival » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:49 am

bruins44 wrote:South will win this game.....

Shanley has been playing great but the Bruins have sooooo much talent!  if South can play as a team they are the best team in the east region, if they play selfish and undisciplined like they do at times they are not going to win anything.

south had more talent the last game and how did that turn out shanley has more heart and thats why they are gonna win i pick shanley by 7
ghetto*revival

Postby shs01240 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:45 am

I'm gonna have to go with another overtime thriller in favor of the Deacons. South will not benefit from any homecourt advantage, as this is just as much of a home game for the Deacons. Talent wise more than just South is superior to Shanley, but the Deacons continue to find a way to put up "W's". Great game, and like i stated earlier OT, but the Deacons pull away after regulation. SHS by 6
I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
-Yogi Berra
shs01240
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Boys