Mandan vs. Jamestown

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby G-town Hoyas » Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:34 pm

I wasnt at the game but it always seems like mandan  lowers their level of play to teams they should beat(st.marys and jamestown), and raises their level of play to the top teams in the state(dickinson and williston).
go hoyas
G-town Hoyas
NDPreps Reserve

Postby G-town Hoyas » Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:36 pm

I think mandan beats williston at home tomorrow night, belohavek will have another big game.
go hoyas
G-town Hoyas
NDPreps Reserve

Postby member » Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:37 pm

Spanky wrote:It seems that the better the team mandan plays, the better they play. I think it'll be a great game with Williston, and it'll go down to the wire like last game.

If Mandan is the favorite they play like they should lose. If they ar ethe under dogg they play like they should be number 1 I just dont get it. Can anyone tell me how Belohlavek played?
NDPreps Starter

Postby NDdominator » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:04 pm

that could back to bite them but they have awhile to get that fixed what are they looking like next year?
NDdominator

Postby rep » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:09 pm

member wrote:
Spanky wrote:It seems that the better the team mandan plays, the better they play. I think it'll be a great game with Williston, and it'll go down to the wire like last game.

If Mandan is the favorite they play like they should lose. If they ar ethe under dogg they play like they should be number 1 I just dont get it. Can anyone tell me how Belohlavek played?

20 points in the game to go with six steals.

14 points in the first half...got points 19 and 20 with under a minute left at the free throw line. three steals in each half. don't remember rebounds or assits.

as a team mandan had something like 29 field goals, 18 of which were assisted.

from what i heard on the radio it sounded like benz had more to do with the win than belohlavek...i think he had 10 points and 8 rebounds in the first half, finished with 18 points but i never did hear his rebound total.
rep

Postby O_Snap » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:32 pm

Benz had 18 points and 10 rebounds.  Hoff had 10 points and Riedinger with 6
O_Snap

Postby ndbb » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:53 pm

any thoughts on jamestown at all? better than previous showings?
ndbb
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby member » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:31 pm

ndbb wrote:any thoughts on jamestown at all? better than previous showings?

Jamestown is just really not a good team at all. Luke Heck is alright but he doesnt win so everything he does doesnt matter. I actually wouldnt mind the moderated deleting this post because they shouldnt even be talked about.
Last edited by member on Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NDPreps Starter

Postby NDSportsFan » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:29 am

Nobody is forced to read or comment on this topic.  
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby AandBfan » Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:43 am

member wrote:
ndbb wrote:any thoughts on jamestown at all? better than previous showings?

Jamestown is just really not a good team at all. Luke Heck is alright but he doesnt win so everything he does doesnt matter. I actually wouldnt mind the moderated deleting this post because they shouldnt even be talked about.

I think it's a little off base to say just because a player doesn't win what he does doesn't matter
AandBfan

Previous

Return to Boys