illegal numbers

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Mr. Me Too » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:14 am

whats the deal with having numbers such as 6, 7, 8, 9 being illegal to have on the jersey. . .i've wanted to know for awhile. . .you can have them in middle school but after you can't. . .
Last edited by Mr. Me Too on Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:16 am

Mr. Me Too wrote:whats the deal with having numbers such as 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 9 being illegal to have on the jersey. . .i've wanted to know for awhile. . .you can have them in middle school but after you can't. . .

beckstrand is 1 lund and sadler are 2

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Baller » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:20 am

you can have 1 and 2.  All numbers have to be able to be relayed from the ref to the scorers table with one hand hence all numbers must be between 1 and 5 or two numbers that are a combination of numbers one and 5.  example 45 is legal, 46 is illegal.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Mr. Me Too » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:20 am

cdub1 wrote:
Mr. Me Too wrote:whats the deal with having numbers such as 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 9 being illegal to have on the jersey. . .i've wanted to know for awhile. . .you can have them in middle school but after you can't. . .

beckstrand is 1 lund and sadler are 2

a couple of players i knew wanted some numbers like that and we really couldn't because of some rule in a book so i was j/w. . .
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Boys