Devils Lake @ Shanley

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby LG_Shanley2007 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:21 am

Just wanted to know if you guys have any predictions for the Devils Lake @ Shanley game this Friday. Include predicted score.
LG_Shanley2007
NDPreps Starter

Postby 666 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:43 pm

I think that Devils Lake performs for the home crowd and they win a close one 56-53 on a last second 3 pointer by beau snyder

Postby EDC » Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:01 pm

666 wrote:I think that Devils Lake performs for the home crowd and they win a close one 56-53 on a last second 3 pointer by beau snyder

The Shanley - DL boys game is at Shanley and the girls game is at Devils Lake - both Friday night.  I say with a wild Shanley crowd Shanley wins by 7.
You gotta believe
EDC
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby DL fan1 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:29 am

I think that it should be a pretty good game. Good teams are going at it. I think that it will come down to the reffing
DL fan1
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Number7 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:58 pm

the officiating certainly afffected the west fargo- wahpeton game
"Pressure makes diamonds"
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby football#1 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:02 pm

Devils lake has improved so much they played shanley once and beat them by 15 i think it will be a blow out devil lake wins by 20+ as long as they pick up there defense
football#1
NDPreps Starter

Postby ND_SportsNut » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:08 am

I say DL gets back on track and wins 69-61
ND_SportsNut

Postby ndsubball » Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:10 am

Any Predictions on tonights Devils Lake, Fargo Shanley game whos going to win and scores
ndsubball

Postby LG_Shanley2007 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:08 pm

Once again, the Shanley boys proved themselves as a dominant force in EDC. They brought home a win against Devils Lake tonight. At one point in the game, they held a lead of more than 22 points. Bergerson, Elias, Schmitt, Jagim, and a whole load of bench players added points to lead the Deacons to victory.
LG_Shanley2007
NDPreps Starter

Postby stud515 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:26 am

Devils Lake would have won, if it wasn't for the reffing. The refs wouldn't call about 75% of the fouls that Shanley had on Devils Lake. The ref's ultimately can change the outcome of a game, obviously. I think that it is just pathetic that you're bragging about Shanley being so great and everything when it was clearly the ref's working for you.  Schools should have ref's NOT from their community so they have fair calls on both teams.
stud515

Postby Stromer » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:07 am

stud515 wrote:Devils Lake would have won, if it wasn't for the reffing. The refs wouldn't call about 75% of the fouls that Shanley had on Devils Lake. The ref's ultimately can change the outcome of a game, obviously. I think that it is just pathetic that you're bragging about Shanley being so great and everything when it was clearly the ref's working for you.  Schools should have ref's NOT from their community so they have fair calls on both teams.

And this will insure that fairness will be applied?  Its a joke to think that refs call the games fair.  Most of the time they are dread horrible for both teams, but refs always will lean to the host school.  After all, they are the ones who scheduled them.  I come from a class B school, and the refs are never from the same towns, yet the reffing tends to be in favor of the home team.  I have also seen DL play at home and the refs make some pretty questionable calls up there too.
Hater of the NC$$

Increased D1 student fees? I'm all for it.

http://www.siouxsports.com
Stromer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby WildWarrior » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:06 am

Stromer wrote:
stud515 wrote:Devils Lake would have won, if it wasn't for the reffing. The refs wouldn't call about 75% of the fouls that Shanley had on Devils Lake. The ref's ultimately can change the outcome of a game, obviously. I think that it is just pathetic that you're bragging about Shanley being so great and everything when it was clearly the ref's working for you.  Schools should have ref's NOT from their community so they have fair calls on both teams.

And this will insure that fairness will be applied?  Its a joke to think that refs call the games fair.  Most of the time they are dread horrible for both teams, but refs always will lean to the host school.  After all, they are the ones who scheduled them.  I come from a class B school, and the refs are never from the same towns, yet the reffing tends to be in favor of the home team.  I have also seen DL play at home and the refs make some pretty questionable calls up there too.

plus the host school signs the check!!!!
WildWarrior
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sports4lif3 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm

so you are saying that the refs made it a 22 point game..... thats kinda pushin it
sports4lif3

Postby stud515 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:07 pm

Devils Lake vs. Fargo Shanley 

@ Devils Lake       DL over FS 79-65       14 point difference

@ Fargo Shanley  FS over DL 75-67        8  point difference

... I think that I got the scores right. 

I'm not blaming just the refs for the loss at Shanley, just as Shanley can't blame their loss at DL on the refs.  I'm just saying that EDC could be pretty interesting. 
stud515

Postby ndball130 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:24 am

u guys are forgetting a big difference...its called playing in your home gym...there is a lot of teams that play on their home court a lot better than away so you cant blame the refs everytime your team is handed a loss
ndball130
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Boys